Profile for Kormega > Reviews

Content by Kormega

Kormega "Socrates" (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
SIM Free Mobile Phones, DOOGEE X9 MINI Unlocked Dual SIM Smartphones - 3G 6.0 Android Smart Phone - 5 Inch HD Display - MT6580 Quad Core 1GB RAM+8GB ROM - 5.0MP+5.0MP Camera - Fingerprint Smartphone - Black
Offered by DOOGEE Official Store

4.0 out of 5 stars I still don't believe it., 10 Aug. 2017
I bought this phone for £53.99 as a back up phone, with the mind that if it broke I would be too sad. I am pleasantly surprised that it is fast becoming my main phone, and I have had no major issues with it so far. The more I use it, the more I like it. I even bought another one for a friend.

Pros:

1. Look and feel is unbelievably like higher end (or rather higher priced phones)
2. Dual sim
3. Expandable memory
4. The price - I honestly still can't believe how cheap it is.
5. Easy to use and set up - did not need to read the manual that came with it.
6. Camera takes great pictures

Cons:

1. Battery life is not that impressive if you're a heavy user like me.
2. Not as fast as higher end smartphones.
3. 3G

AUKEY Bluetooth Receiver, Audio Music Adapter with Hands-free Calling for Home Audio System and Mobile Audio Devices (BR-C1, Black)
Offered by yueying

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied customer, 10 Aug. 2017
It's a beautiful little gadget. I like the look and feel of it, and it works perfectly with my old speakers. I've got most of my music on my phone, and sometimes I don't want to have to start up my computer to play music. So I got this little baby so I could conveniently connect (my phone) to my speakers via Bluetooth. Previously I would have to disconnect the leads from my PC speakers, then connect them to my phone physically...and boy, that was a pain.

I've been using this for a couple of months now and no complaints whatsoever. I don't even need to charge it often. I only do so because I worry that it will stop working while playing music one day (that hasn't happened).

For the price, I am extremely happy.

Deconovo Eyelet Blackout Curtains Solid Curtains Thermal Insulated Blackout Curtains for Bedroom 135x240 cm Red Two Panels
Offered by Deconovo-Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!, 6 Jun. 2017
I'm so happy with this purchase. The quality is really good for the price. It really does block out the light completely, and I like the way it feels to the touch.

AUKEY Bluetooth Headphones, Foldable On-ear Earphones with 24 Hours Playtime, Built-in Microphone for IPhone, Android Smartphones and More
Offered by Tianyue Dazzling

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet little piece of tech., 4 May 2017
I love these headphones. I had purchased a similar type about three years ago, and it was due for a replacement. I found this after a short search on Amazon and was a bit skeptical after seeing a couple of negative reviews. Am I glad that I ignored the few bad comments.

Pros: Design and finish - it looks sleek, and the design is much better than the one I had previously purchased. I like that the charging port has been modified to a universal one.

Performance - the sound quality is surprisingly good. Considering the price. I was pleasantly surprised about this. The Bluetooth connection is quick and easy, and the range is great. I walk around my house with the phone in the living room and it does not cut.

Durability/Quality - if it's anything like my previous purchase, it should last a long time. I only replaced the old one because it was visibly looking old. It still works fine. I'm looking forward to using this for a very long time.

Bluetooth Headphones, Sport Wireless Earphones, Noise Cancelling Sweatproof Heavy Deep Bass Earbuds for Running with Remote and Mic for iPhone 7 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, Huawei and Other Smartphones Yellow
Offered by voocool

4.0 out of 5 stars Incredible sound quality, 9 April 2017
I bought this because it looked nice and looked a lot like the Dre beats I had lost previously. I just needed something for my night runs, and wasn't expecting anything great. However I was pleasantly surprised by these babies. Sound quality is great, they fit nicely too. Best £13.00 I ever spent. I would absolutely recommend this product.

Evershop® Bluetooth SmartWatch 2.5D ARC HD Screen Support SIM Card Wearable Devices Smartphone Fitness Tracker For IOS Android (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer, 9 Jan. 2017
Its a lovely little piece of equipment. It looks really good - one would easily mistake it for an Apple Watch. I've got loads of compliments on how it looks.

Pros:
1. Looks - sleek design and craftsmanship, and also great finishing.
2. Functionality - it does its work as a watch. A few of the applications that I have tested so far also work as they should.
3. Battery life - so far I am happy with the battery life. Three days without having to charge it.

Cons:
1. It has no expandable memory. I was particularly disappointed with this.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Gioteck SC1 Wireless Control Pad (PS3)
Gioteck SC1 Wireless Control Pad (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Armored Tank, 8 Jan. 2017
The best piece of gear I have ever purchased. Worth every penny. I have had this item since 2014 and still use it - never had problems with it. It looks cool and is sturdy as hell. I have dropped it so many times and it has not even a scratch on it. I loved it so much that I bought it twice, and gave it out as a gift. You will not regret buying it,

O'Neill Men's LM Cali Crew Neck Long Sleeve Sweatshirt, Truffle Red, Large
O'Neill Men's LM Cali Crew Neck Long Sleeve Sweatshirt, Truffle Red, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Dec. 2016
Love it. It fits perfectly, and looks great. I bought two.

iPhone 6 Plus Case, ULAK iPhone 6S Plus Case SLICK ARMOR Slim-Protection Dual Layer Hybrid Shockproof Hard Case Cover for Apple iPhone 6s Plus / iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 Inch (Black + Black)
Offered by Pandamimi--The Great ULAK Case Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied customer., 12 Nov. 2016
Fast delivery, and the product looks as advertised. I am very satisfied.

Gallant 20kg Dumbells Set - Adjustable Cast Iron Hand Weights And Barbell Bar Joiner For Men, Weight Lifting Home Gym Equipment Free Training
Offered by GallantSports

4.0 out of 5 stars I am very satisfied., 12 Nov. 2016
Fast delivery, and the product looks as advertised. I am very satisfied.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4