Profile for highbank > Reviews

Gunson 77096 Work Mat Folding
Gunson 77096 Work Mat Folding
Offered by Doctor Car Parts

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality, 30 Oct. 2013
I don't often write reviews on amazon but have been so pleased with my gunson kneeling mat I thought I would. I spend a lot of time on my knee's outside and this mat is ideal, its shower proof (doesn't turn into a giant sponge when wet), can be wiped clean and usually use it folded up for double comfort! A bit more expensive than similar items but well worth it!

Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 (PC) [Download]
Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 (PC) [Download]

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money, 21 Sept. 2013
If you only need to use this program on one computer, its ideal because it is very keenly priced in comparison to the pricing on the adobe website. Less than a third of the price.....thanks again amazon!

Raven 3: Odin's Wolves
Raven 3: Odin's Wolves
by Giles Kristian

5.0 out of 5 stars Great conclusion, 21 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Raven 3: Odin's Wolves (Paperback)
I don't tend to write many review on books here but I have thoroughly enjoyed this trilogy, I am a big fan of Simon Scarrow and must say if you enjoy scarrow you will like Kristian!

Kingston Technology DataTraveler 101 Generation 2 16GB USB Flash Drive - Black
Kingston Technology DataTraveler 101 Generation 2 16GB USB Flash Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 21 Sept. 2013
Really great usb stick, doesn't have ridiculous packaging that requires a selection of tools to get into, very good value for money!

Griffin Survivor Military Tested Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black
Griffin Survivor Military Tested Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black
Offered by FoneM8store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case takes a lot of abuse!, 21 Sept. 2013
This is my second survivor case for my Iphone, replaced the first one after 14 months due to screen cover becoming a bit too scratched. After 14 months of hard use (I work outside in all weathers doing a physical job) my phone emerged virtually brand new......I don't think you can ask any more of a case!

Argan Oil - 100% Pure & Organic - Multipurpose Treatment - 100ml
Argan Oil - 100% Pure & Organic - Multipurpose Treatment - 100ml
Offered by Essential Oils Direct (Retail)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sceptical 37 yo man!, 7 Feb. 2012
Well as the title suggests I am a sceptical 37 year old man who works and plays (kitesurfing)outside and for the past few years been using a product with a good spf aimed specifically at men. I was recently carrying out some work for a customer who happened to mention my skin was looking in poor condition for my age, thought thanks a bunch, nice of you to share that information with me.

They then proceeded to tell me what they did for a living (make up for tv)and suggested I should try Argan oil. After some research and reading the bluster on all the websites I did order some not expecting much in the way of results. I have now been using it for around 10 days and all I can say is wow! I started to see a noticeable difference after 2 days, less lines on the craggy face, more even skin tone almost exactly as described on the many multi level marketing sites out there. Another week on and I would say it has gotten even better! My wife went on Holiday for a week just as I started using it and was absolutely blown away with the difference when she got home.

The oil itself doesn't smell wonderful as its not perfumed, but neither is it terrible, slightly nutty when first applied but goes within the first couple of minutes.

I haven't put many reviews on amazon for products although I do tend to buy quite a few things but I feel so strongly about the benefits of this product I had to let other people know my findings.

The Pocket Dangerous Book For Boys. Things To Know
The Pocket Dangerous Book For Boys. Things To Know
by Conn Iggulden

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 2 July 2011
I have purchased several of these dangerous books for boys over the years for my nephews. This one was for a 10 year old and his comments were:
' I never knew you could speak to girls normally and you are not suppoed to fart in front of strangers'

Sounds like we might have some work to do with this one. All good fun though.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars genuine bags ar the way to go!, 2 July 2011
I have tried a few different types and less expensive non genuine bags for Miele cleaners, and I find that they never suck as well as the genuine article.

Spy Gear - Spy Lazer Chase
Spy Gear - Spy Lazer Chase
Offered by Glengoods

4.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 2 July 2011
This review is from: Spy Gear - Spy Lazer Chase (Toy)
The kids had great fun for a few weeks with this one which makes it great value for money, doesn't keep them quiet but gives hours of entertainment.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great kit from Hamleys, 2 July 2011
As it says in the title........another great product from hamleys. I have ordered a few things from hamleys over the years and they are always of good quality and great for birthday gifts for nieces and nephews, takes the hassle out of trawling the shops looking for inspiration!

Page: 1 | 2