Profile for alexandra > Reviews

alexandra

Frostfire Bright LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light
Frostfire Bright LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal outdoor security light, 25 Jun. 2013
I have been researching solar powered outdoor/gutter lights for a year and after reading reviews, purchasing and returning other lights I am really grateful I found this light! It is an excellent solar powered motion sensor outdoor light! The brightness of the LEDs are perfect to cast enough light on the dark side of the house to see where I'm going and the soft glow while it's not fully on is like a bit of moonlight.

FLATSEVEN Mens Slim Fit Designer Casual Trench Coat
FLATSEVEN Mens Slim Fit Designer Casual Trench Coat
Price: £109.99 - £121.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It is Fit Design For Me, 21 April 2013
I'm happy with it. They offer nice quality item and service all the time. Not too slim but not baggy. And material looks really nice. I've never seen this before. One of my best amazon purchase, Thank you. :)

How To Get to the Top of Google - The Plain English Guide to SEO (including latest Google Updates and Penalty Recovery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fairly short book, 13 Nov. 2012
I read it in one sitting - but it gave me some ideas I haven't heard elsewhere. As always Tim writes as if he's speaking which seemed strange the first time I read one of his books but it does make them easy to read.