Profile for Tom Bombadil > Reviews

Content by Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil (Bournemouth, Dorset, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
FILTER MOTOR EF36 6 PACK
FILTER MOTOR EF36 6 PACK
Offered by WowDiscounts

5.0 out of 5 stars The genuine article :-), 13 Dec. 2014
This review is from: FILTER MOTOR EF36 6 PACK
These genuine vacuum cleaner bags and filters are worth spending the extra for. They work so much better quality than the cheap copies I'd previously bought.

SealSkinz Thermal Liner Socks with Merino Wool - Medium
SealSkinz Thermal Liner Socks with Merino Wool - Medium
Offered by Tatty Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm feet, 13 Dec. 2014
These socks help to keep my feet warm when riding my motorcycle. They are made of nice soft wool and are not at all itchy.

M&L Mobiles® | BATTERY GENUINE BLC-2 BLC2 FOR NOKIA 3310 | 3330 | 3410 | 3510 | 3510i | 5510 | 6650 | 6800 | 6810

3.0 out of 5 stars this battery was fine and held its charge, 13 Dec. 2014
At first, this battery was fine and held its charge. But now after about a year, I have to charge it every day. I wonder how old these batteries are? I can't find a date code on it. So either it's genuine old stock, or it's counterfeit.

20 Pairs of Howard Leight Individually Wrapped Laser Lite Ear Plugs (3301105)
20 Pairs of Howard Leight Individually Wrapped Laser Lite Ear Plugs (3301105)
Offered by WE-PRO

5.0 out of 5 stars Good ear protection, 13 Dec. 2014
For me, these ear plugs work as well as anything I've tried before. I find them easy to insert and they are very comfortable too. I can just hear the engine of my motorcycle, which is how I like it.

Black Double Sided Foam Tape 25mm x 4mtr Automotive Grade Number Plates Cars Trims
Offered by Fosseway Tapes & Fixings Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sticky enough, 19 Oct. 2014
The adhesive quality of this tape could be better. After a few weeks, several of the items I stuck with this came off. I thought it was because I hadn't cleaned the area thoroughly, but is wasn't.

Monty Python's Previous Record
Monty Python's Previous Record
Offered by positivenoise

5.0 out of 5 stars Still very funny, 19 Oct. 2014
I had this on a cassette tape in the early 70's, sadly it didn't survive the years. It's still just as funny, so a must buy for any Python fan.

Matching Tie And Hankerchief
Matching Tie And Hankerchief

4.0 out of 5 stars Still funny after all these years, 19 Oct. 2014
I got this CD version to replace a well worn vinyl copy I bought in the 70's. The sound quality is superior, it's just a shame they couldn't replicate the double groove on side 2.

Bulk Hardware BH00285 Mower Blade to Fit Flymo Minimo E25/E30 and PLUS XE - Pack of 20

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be tougher, 19 Oct. 2014
These blades don't last as long as genuine Flymo ones. But they were cheap and you get quite a few for your money.

OXFORD THERMAL SOCKS TWIN PACK MOTORCYCLE HIKING SKIING LARGE
OXFORD THERMAL SOCKS TWIN PACK MOTORCYCLE HIKING SKIING LARGE
Offered by North West Motorcycles Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be warmer, 19 Oct. 2014
These socks are made of cotton, so they're not warm enough for the coldest days.

Robot Evolution Mens Premium T-Shirt Red Medium
Robot Evolution Mens Premium T-Shirt Red Medium
Offered by bybulldog

4.0 out of 5 stars Get a size larger, 19 Oct. 2014
I love this T shirt, but after washing, it shrank slightly. So buy a size larger than normal and it should be OK.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5