Profile for Mystery Shopper > Reviews

Content by Mystery Shopper

Mystery Shopper (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
z Seconds GFM Sparkly Soft Scarf Wrap Shawl (TT03)(#ghnl-ch)
z Seconds GFM Sparkly Soft Scarf Wrap Shawl (TT03)(#ghnl-ch)
Offered by GFM (UK) - Expedited Service Available at the Checkout

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparkly durable good quality scarf, 12 Mar. 2014
I brought the factory seconds scarf considering it was factory seconds there was no fault with it an excellent sparkly scarf.

5.0 out of 5 stars FRESHLOOK ONE DAY - GRAY, 15 Sept. 2013
Buy these contacts in Gray if you have dark Brown eyes as they show up very well and look very natural. Very comfortable to wear ( i wore mine for 10 hours and they never got gritty).

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Them they turn Brown eyes Grey ( a nice shade too), 13 Sept. 2013
If you want a noticeable colour change in your eyes I strongly recommend Mezmereyez Silky Grey contacts, here very comfortable to wear have a gorgeous natural but noticeable colour change to your eyes and actually change your eye colour. I have dark brown eyes by the way :)

5.0 out of 5 stars They Don't Turn Brown Eyes Blue......, 13 Sept. 2013
I'm currently doing a contact lenses spree, trying out different colours on my eyes which are dark brown. I have tried numerous brands and colours. Hers my verdict on the current ones I have tried out....Mesmereyez Midnight Blue They dont turn brown eyes blue as I should have read the colour description a bit more properly hence they turn your eyes a deep blue nearly even black colour. I think these contacts have been designed for people who already have light blue/grey eyes and want to turn there eyes a deeper blue colour.

So if your brown eyed I wouldn't suggest these contacts as they dont give any colour change at all..

Sony Xperia M SIM-Free Smartphone - Black (Android)
Sony Xperia M SIM-Free Smartphone - Black (Android)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Smartphone... Buy it in Yellow... Very ColourPOP, 25 Aug. 2013
Cute sized smartphone, the screen size is about 4 inches ( I say perfect for viewing general videos etc). All in all the phones is fantastic perfect for me I'll give you a roundup of the pros's and con's below :

PRO'S

The biggest pro about (in my opinion by the way) this phone is the range of Color's mines is in a bright color pop yellow. Ok its not the biggest pro but I like the color pop yellow design they have..

Sharing videos,photos etc is very easy with Sony's new feature One Touch like stated there's' minimum amount of fuss needed just a matter of touching smartphones...

A VERY Impressive HD camera 5 megapixels with autofocus and more...takes really nice professional looking photo's with upto 4x zoom.

Very economical Battery life, the smartphone automatically reserves your battery life by temporarily disabling apps that are not in use. Battery life is about 11 hours obviously this depends on how you use your smartphone..

Another clever feature of the phone which I'm yet to test out is the "HD Voice" feature - where you can talk normally and be heard clearly, without having to raise your voice when you are in noisy environments.

The phone is also Dual sim perfect for people who manage to phones...

The smartphone Wi-Fi is excellent too real fast internet speed and download time too.

CON'S

There aren't any the smartphone is that good or I haven't found anything wrong with it.

Altogether I think the Sony Xperia M is a really good smartphone does the basic job of a phone ( texting and calling) and the more advanced jobs of a smartphone ( HD Voice Feature , Hd Photo's Apps etc) :-)
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 11, 2013 2:21 PM GMT

Gucci Flora Glorious Mandarin Eau de Toilette Spray for Her 100 ml
Gucci Flora Glorious Mandarin Eau de Toilette Spray for Her 100 ml
Offered by Fragrance New York

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Lasting Fresh Scent, 15 May 2013
A distinctive long lasting smell which last a long while you can smell notes of mandarin and pineapple.The parfum finished off with a nice sandalwood scent leaving it the base too. The perfume definitely captures the exoticness of the mandarin (which is my fave note in the perfume)I love this parfum its very feminine and alluring and would make a fabtastic gift for any person. Def would buy as a gift as it would make a nice gift.

Amouage Ubar Woman Eau de Parfum 50ml
Amouage Ubar Woman Eau de Parfum 50ml
Offered by The Beauty Club UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A Proper Designer Parfum :D, 16 Jan. 2013
Really musky Parfum; one unique scent which lasts literally for ever. I received it as a gift from one of my friends really surprised to see Amazon selling it so I thought I'd leave my review :)

Like I said really musky parfum ( very concentrated the smell lasts on your skin a long time and on your clothes it literally stays for ever ) . I have to note its a very strong scent so if you dont like really strong smells Amouage range ain't for you. Its a scent made for Royalty .. ... . ... . . . .. . . . . . . ... . :)

Colgate C200 ProClinical Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
Colgate C200 ProClinical Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
Offered by Megabrokers

5.0 out of 5 stars Colgate Omron Pro-clinical C200, 7 Jan. 2013
Excellent electric toothbrush I've summed up the pro's and con's

Pro's :

1- Ergonomic and sleek design very lightweight usual electric toothbrushes are awkwardly heavy.
2- Not very noisy.
3- Comes in a nice travel case with a extra head.
4- Intense vibrations leave your teeth thoroughly cleaned.
5- Very easy to manoeuvre and the placement timer is very convenient. ( It has a 30 sec timer that goes off three times which at each interval it is a indication to move to the next place, after two minutes the brush switches off.

Con's :

1- Only con is the head of the brush is maybe a little to small , so it takes longer to brush your teeth, tho this makes no difference to the excellent performance it delivers.

All in all excellent electric toothbrush, recommended by dentists and would make a great gift to make some one smile :) :):)
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 18, 2014 12:51 AM GMT

Juliana Glass Trinket/Jewellery Box Pink Glitter - I Love Mum
Juliana Glass Trinket/Jewellery Box Pink Glitter - I Love Mum

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely gift for mum, 13 Dec. 2012
Really nice pretty pink glass trinket box, it comes in a really nice box so you don't have to waste time on wrapping it up. Excellent gift obviously for a "mother" figure hence it has " I love my mum" dimante decoration on the top of the box.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars smells very musky long lasting daytime parfum :), 22 Nov. 2012
Pretty pink frosted glass bottle with a pretty smell; it smells sweet and subtle you can smell notes of vanilla, musk and hints of Turkish delight. Last a long while will make an excellent gift.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6