Profile for happy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
TDK T18770 52x CDR-80 50 Piece Cakebox
TDK T18770 52x CDR-80 50 Piece Cakebox

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, 23 May 2015
Great value for money, this item came on time ,well packed, definitely will be ordering this item in the future.

CD/ DVD Permanent Marker Pens
CD/ DVD Permanent Marker Pens
Offered by TapeCity

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 April 2015
Good value for money,would recommend this item well packed.

White Robotic Face Mask
White Robotic Face Mask
Offered by Fancy Dressed Party

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this item, 30 April 2015
This review is from: White Robotic Face Mask (Toy)
Very pleased with this item, good value for money, very well packed, and delivered on time would recommend this item.

Michael
Michael
Offered by Springwood Media

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love this cd, 31 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Michael (Audio CD)
I must say I love this cd this item was delivered on time, it was well packed and it is amazing to listen to I listen to it all of the time.

100% cotton white with black skulls and crossbones paisley effect design bandana, 55cm square. Ideal for every day wear, pirate party, bikers etc.
Offered by Lizzy Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY, 19 Sept. 2013
Must say happy with this product bought it for head protection when we went to Greece the weather was so hot we found this very usefull to keep our heads cool we loved the designe to, also it was plenty big enough one happy customer.

Buff High UV Protection Multi Functional Headwear - Otoko
Buff High UV Protection Multi Functional Headwear - Otoko

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 19 Sept. 2013
we brought this to protect our heads from uv whilst on holiday in Greece it was very hot but the buff protected us and kept our heads cool you can also use it to protect the back of your neck, its also easy to carry around fits in a small bag and you can use it on your head in many ways I must say I defenatley would recommend this.

GCSE Science AQA A+B: Higher: Revision Guide + Exam Practice Workbook (Collins GCSE Revision)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 April 2013
This book is amazing very helpfull it was very well paked and it came on time one very pleased customer.

Letts GCSE Chemistry (PC CD)
Letts GCSE Chemistry (PC CD)
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 April 2013
This pc cd helped so much. It came well packed and on time i was very pleased with this item.

Letts GCSE Biology (PC CD)
Letts GCSE Biology (PC CD)
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 April 2013
I chose this rating as it is a very helpfull pc cd it was very well packed and it came on time

Exile
Exile

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 30 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Exile (Audio CD)
This is an amazing cd i recomend it i listen to it all the time,well packed arrived on time one very pleased customer.

Page: 1 | 2