Profile for Will McCue > Reviews

Will McCue

Blue Microphones Snowball iCE USB Microphone - White
Blue Microphones Snowball iCE USB Microphone - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product for great price, 25 Nov. 2012
This is one of the best microphones on the market! Excellent quality and easy set up through a usb cable. There's no need to spend hundreds of pounds unless you are a professional dj or music producer etc. The blue snowball is perfect!

Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition HDMI Capture Device (PS3/Xbox)
Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition HDMI Capture Device (PS3/Xbox)
Offered by Yellow Bulldog Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Hauppauge no longer the best in the market, 25 Nov. 2012
I bought the hd pvr 2 in hope to record my xbox. Once I spent hours trying to set it up following the instructions and various videos on youtube the preview screen just showed a black screen. Furthermore there was no signal input on the tv i.e the tv didnt recognise the xbox as the hdmi cables pass through the hd pvr. I then decided to phone up hauppauge and after about 5 tries I eventually got through just to be sent to a forum on their website. It still didnt work. I phoned up again and no one answerd, it was as if they had disappeared. I know this probably isnt the sellers fault however I have experienced horrible customer service by hauppauge and I have had to send the device back. If I had to say anything it would be to just go for the elgato.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 26, 2012 4:18 PM GMT