Profile for G.C. O'Leary > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Rivers of London: The First PC Grant Mystery
Rivers of London: The First PC Grant Mystery

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 24 Sept. 2017
I really enjoyed this book and look forward to reading more in the series

Thomas Earnshaw Men's Flinders Automatic Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap ES-8023-03

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 13 July 2017
Much heavier looking in the flesh so it was returned.

Comtex Men's Automatic Watch White Dial Analogue Display Brown Leather Rose Gold Dress Watches
Offered by comtex watch

4.0 out of 5 stars ... bought this as a gift and the recipient was delighted. So much easier not to have to bother ..., 13 July 2017
I bought this as a gift and the recipient was delighted. So much easier not to have to bother with batteries!

BEKILOLE Women's Stylish Waterproof Tote Bag Nylon Travel Shoulder Beach Bags-Brown Color - Medium Size
Offered by Bekilole

1.0 out of 5 stars Great looking bag. Smells REVOLTING!, 10 July 2017
I've just received my bag which is perfect for my needs. However, it smells HORRIBLE and I'm unsure how to remove this, so I can't use it currently!

UPDATE - Having tried all the ideas offered, I've now thrown my bag away as the smell did not dissipate. DO NOT BUY ONE OF THESE BAGS

A Perfectly Good Man
A Perfectly Good Man

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 Jun. 2017
A wonderful read.

Peugeot Elis Sense Electric Salt Mill, 20 cm, Stainless Steel
Peugeot Elis Sense Electric Salt Mill, 20 cm, Stainless Steel
Offered by FFFine

4.0 out of 5 stars This mill was a good price which is one reason for the purchase, 9 Jun. 2017
This mill was a good price which is one reason for the purchase. Arthritis in my hand made current mill painful to use but this one is a joy.

Peugeot Elis Sense Electric Pepper Mill, 20 cm, Stainless Steel
Peugeot Elis Sense Electric Pepper Mill, 20 cm, Stainless Steel
Offered by Fonq stores

4.0 out of 5 stars whilst a bit fiddly to put together I am delighted. The mill is quite heavy and comes with ..., 9 Jun. 2017
As I have struggled with arthritis in my hands and having read such positive reviews I decided to try this mill. It is very expensive and I did initially discount it as an option. However, whilst a bit fiddly to put together I am delighted. The mill is quite heavy and comes with its own tray.

A Change of Appetite: where delicious meets healthy
A Change of Appetite: where delicious meets healthy
by Diana Henry

4.0 out of 5 stars She produces recipes my family and friends thoroughly enjoy. I try to adapt her recipes to suit ..., 26 April 2017
Although I'm a vegetarian, I really trust Diana Henry. She produces recipes my family and friends thoroughly enjoy. I try to adapt her recipes to suit me and this book adds another dimension.

Citrus: Recipes That Celebrate the Sour and the Sweet
Citrus: Recipes That Celebrate the Sour and the Sweet
by Catherine Phipps

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm vegetarian so would have liked some alternatives in the recipes to accommodate people like ..., 26 April 2017
I heard about this book on the Food Programme (Radio 4) and ordered it immediately. I've made several of the recipes which have turned out very well. I'm vegetarian so would have liked some alternatives in the recipes to accommodate people like me. Having written that, I'm used to adapting meat/fish recipes. This is a great book and opened my eyes to possibilities I hadn't previously imagined. Thank you.

High Fidelity [DVD] [2000]
High Fidelity [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ John Cusack

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 26 April 2017
This review is from: High Fidelity [DVD] [2000] (DVD)
I loved the book but was disappointed the film didn't live up to my expectations.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7