Profile for Rebelina > Reviews

Lucas' Papaw 75g (2 Pack) Made in Australia
Lucas' Papaw 75g (2 Pack) Made in Australia
Offered by PawpawShop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Remedy for contact dermatitis, 20 July 2017
Suffered from contact dermatitis, mainly on my hands, and this was the only thing that cleared it up. Amazing! I now only apply it once at night before I go to sleep, and my hands are beautifully soft in the morning, and no contact dermatitis in sight.

Ricoh SP C250DN Wireless A4 Colour Laser Printer
Ricoh SP C250DN Wireless A4 Colour Laser Printer
Offered by Natureinks Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Colour Duplex Printer, 1 Sept. 2016
This is big beast - I made the mistake of not taking note of the measurements when ordering - so do check it will fit in your intended location, with plenty of room around the printer (the manual states it needs this space to avoid overheating and gives measurements). I almost thought about sending it back due to the size and weight, but (a) I really wanted a duplex printer....especially a colour one, and (b) I got it for a song. Even though I'm yet to sort out a printer table for it (and so it's sitting on the floor!) I'm very happy I kept it as the print quality is amazing, and having duplex is a total boon. Four weeks on I'm still mesmerized when it prints!

Besides the size you should be aware the cartridges are really expensive. At the cost I bought it, I wish I'd got two for the cartridges alone!! (But where in the heck would I have kept it??). As it is I'm not looking forward to the first order of cartridges!

The first page printing can be slow, but I forgive this vice too. It installed very easily under Windows 10 (didn't use the CD). I note the wireless feature looks complex to set up. I networked the printer so I could use it via my laptop as well as desktop PC, but haven't tried the wireless feature. Good to know I have it though.

All in all, it's a sturdy beast of a printer which I'm very happy with but you may want to check you can accommodate the size and weight of it as it isn't for the faint hearted or tiny office!

Morrisons Mayonnaise, 750ml
Morrisons Mayonnaise, 750ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite Mayonnaise, 1 Sept. 2016
My favourite mayonnaise - very creamy, and seasoned to perfection. Delighted to be able to include it in my pantry order.

UGREEN Gigabit Ethernet USB, 3 Port USB 3.0 Hub and RJ45 10/100/1000 Network Adapter with 28cm USB 3.0 Cable for Nintendo Switch Surface Pro,IdeaPaD, MacBook Air, MacBook Retina,Support Mac Os,Windows 10,Vista,Linux,
Offered by UGREEN GROUP LIMITED UK

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent purchase, 1 Sept. 2016
Bought this to replace an old USB 2.0 external hub that required a separate power supply as well as a USB connection. The Ugreen 3.0 hub arrived quickly (next day) and Windows 10 recognised it immediately. Connected two printers to it, plus an external hard drive - no problems. Very handy to have the extra Gigabit port available, and I may re-jig things and use it for my network storage device rather than taking up the Gigabit port on my router. It feels well made but it's nice to have the 12 month warranty too. I'm extremely happy with my purchase, and will happily consider Ugreen products again.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Power connector cover broke off, 4 Mar. 2016
Retains heat well. A bit too full, but I'm not sure anything could've been done about that as the element needs to be covered while heating, I imagine. However, disappointed that the cover for the power connector broke off within a couple of weeks. It's still okay to use, but it would be nice to still have the connector covered when not in use.

Update: about a month after I started using it I found it would only partially charge. The remedy is to balance something heavy on top to keep the clamp pressed down. It's as if the bottle has shrunk and the clamp no longer makes contact. I'm not pleased as this seems dangerous.

Rayware Mason Cash Can S12 Mixing Bowl, 29 cm
Rayware Mason Cash Can S12 Mixing Bowl, 29 cm
Offered by Revelation At Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for dough, 4 Mar. 2016
Very happy with this. Just what I wanted for bread making.

Architec Mini Oval Colander, Green
Architec Mini Oval Colander, Green

5.0 out of 5 stars How did I do without it?, 4 Mar. 2016
I originally bought this for draining kefir grains (a job it does excellently, much better than a sieve!), but now I find it the most indispensible bit of kit in the kitchen. I use it for rinsing all kinds of vegetables, when making salads and stir fries, and lots of other things in between. I'm not sure how I did without it! It's very sturdy, and looks like it will last a long time. It fits nicely over a big measuring jug, allowing me to poor my kefir milk into it without worrying it's going to fall. All in all, an excellent product, and one you don't think you need but have probably been missing all the time!

Outward Hound Kyjen 32039 Squeaker Matz Gator 16 Squeaker Plush Squeak Toy Dog Toys, Large, Green
Offered by Pet Supply Company USA

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 23 Feb. 2016
Not as big as I expected, and lasted five minutes, literally. The material is too thin, and my setter had one of the squeakers out in moments. And as soon as she worked out how easy it was, it had to be confiscated as it's simply too dangerous.

She has a Outward Hound Kyjen Invincibles Plush Snake that's been on the go for about a year, and I expected this to be similar, but it isn't. Very poor quality in comparison. I wish I hadn't bought it - a complete waste of money!

Swanson Ultra Turmeric Phytosome with Meriva (500mg, 60 Capsules)
Swanson Ultra Turmeric Phytosome with Meriva (500mg, 60 Capsules)
Offered by healthmonthly-uk

3.0 out of 5 stars Low curcuminoids, 29 May 2015
Disappointed that this product is only 18-22% curcuminoids. This is not apparent from the description.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 17, 2015 12:29 AM GMT

Pillmate Large Multidose Weekly Dispenser(color may vary)
Pillmate Large Multidose Weekly Dispenser(color may vary)

3.0 out of 5 stars Compartments are quite small, 5 May 2015
It's okay, but the compartments are a bit small. We had to abandon it after a few weeks as we couldn't fit all of the tablets into the compartments. It can also be quite fiddly to open.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3