Profile for martın alexandro > Reviews

Content by martın alexandro

martın alexandro (Barcelona, Spain)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Anker® 2 x 1900mAh Li-ion Batteries for HTC Sensation,Sensation XE, Mytouch 4G Slide + 1 x Travel Charger

5.0 out of 5 stars A good battery!, 18 Nov. 2011
I didn't have to use both of them, since, so far, with one was more than enough.

But, it's good to know you have an extra charger and battery just in case :)

Spyder 3 Pro (PC/Mac)
Spyder 3 Pro (PC/Mac)

4.0 out of 5 stars A great fun Car but..., 13 Sept. 2011
The only issue I have with it, it's that, when running forward (backwards goes perfectly!) it tends to go a little to the left. But, apart from that, a great product. It's so great that it was supposed for my little cousin and, in the end, I'm staying with it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2013 8:51 PM BST

HTC Sensation / Sensation XE Gel Skin Case / Cover Black PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the perfect case!, 22 Aug. 2011
AS with the one I bought for the HTC Dssire HD, this one is just perfect.

Why?

1.- It's not expensive
2.- It's lightweight
3.- It's thin
4.- Protects the phone
5.- Fits perfectly

So,in all, it does what it's supposed to do (and it does it right!), for a nice price.

Delonghi EC152 Pump Espresso Coffee Machine
Delonghi EC152 Pump Espresso Coffee Machine

5.0 out of 5 stars The brest Quality for the pruce!, 8 April 2011
True, it may not be the nicest looking Espresso machine ever, but it does make a GREAT coffee -well, it will also depend on the quality of the coffee you're using-.

I will make this review short, and to the point. The best thing you will get for the money!

Wireless IR Infrared Remote Control for Sony Alpha A7, A7r, NEX-7, NEX-6, NEX-5T,NEX-5n,NEX7,A33,A55,A57,A65,A77,A99,A230,A290,A330,A380,A390,A450,A550,A580,A700,A850,A900,DSLR as IRMT-DSLR1
Offered by BV-electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 22 Feb. 2011
A great product for the value.

I just love being able to shoot in BLOB and all thanks to this little (and cheap) wonder.

If I were you, I'll go for this one and not for the official Sony product. Nor that the other is wrong or something, but it's just that this one is more than enough, and the other has too many options that, if you are like me, won't ever use, but will make your life harder.

This one does what it should do, does it well, with easiness and, "it's cheap".

Pacsafe StashSafe 100 Secure Hip Pack
Pacsafe StashSafe 100 Secure Hip Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 21 Feb. 2011
I haven't yet used "it in the wild", but so far, my daily commute in Barcelona are a lot more safer.

I don't have to worry about my wallet anymore, since I know it's always safe.

My real test will be in Mexico, but, so far, one of the best products I've ever bought.

Sony NPFW50 Battery
Sony NPFW50 Battery
Offered by Carmarthen Cameras

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product that I didn't need to use that much (yet!), 31 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Sony NPFW50 Battery (Camera)
All the reviews I've seen about Sony NEX5KS Alpha Compact System Camera - 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Lens - Black said that it had poor battery performance. Thus, I've got this one to avoid losing those moments that won't happen again.

Fact is that (even at -12ºC) I didn't had to use this spare battery that much, since, as I've said, the one that came with the camera lasted quite well for my use.

But, I'm pretty sure I'll use this one in my next trip.

So, in all, it's a great product, but, in my case, it was not that much use.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2011 9:24 PM GMT

Usb Data Charger Cable For Htc Desire HD
Usb Data Charger Cable For Htc Desire HD
Offered by memorycapital

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 5 Jan. 2011
This product is just great. It's simple and it does what it's supposed to do very well.

It's also cheap -way cheap compared to prices here in Spain- and, in all, the best option to have a second cable just in case.

Modern-Tech HTC Desire HD High Capacity 1600 mAh Replacement Battery
Modern-Tech HTC Desire HD High Capacity 1600 mAh Replacement Battery
Offered by Modern-Tech

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as expected, 5 Jan. 2011
It's always good to have one spare battery but, in this case, I was expecting more of it.

The problem is that it's supposed to be bigger -in terms of capacity- than the original one (1600mAh against 1230mAh), but, I don't know why, it lasted less than the original one in my tests.

True, you cannot make the batteries as huge as you'd like, since the room for it it's limited within the phone but, I expected it to last at least a little bit longer and not less than the one that comes with the phone.

It's not expensive -and that's also true- so, if you want to have an spare battery, then look no further, here it is.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 3, 2011 8:28 PM BST

Sony Ericsson MW-600 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones
Sony Ericsson MW-600 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps the best Bluetooth headser ever!, 5 Jan. 2011
I just love this headset! Period.

To start, you can use any headphones that you want -even some speakers, if you want-.

That sole reason makes them better than my previous headsets.

Why? Well, let's put it this way: in my previous headsets the earphones "broke" so, even if the bluetooth was working perfectly it forced me to get a new headset.

With this one, that's different. If I the earphones broke or, anything happens, well, I just change them -for anyone I like- and I save money!

They are perfect as well, together with my laptop's bluetooth, to keep playing music, or anything else thru the "real" speakers while I'm sitting in the coach or, using it as a recipe book while cooking.

Apart from that, the sound is great and the overall quality is astonishing. The only thing that I feel that may be not that durable is the "grip" -hook- that comes to hold it to your clothes while on the go. Why? Well, today it fell off to the floor -thanks God my friend noticed-.

So, in all, they are a GREAT product, and, perhaps, the best priced.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4