Profile for CA5CADA > Reviews

Content by CA5CADA

CA5CADA "solarskaighter"

Urban Fuel Pure Caffeine Tablets 200mg Energy Pills For Men & Women (100 x Caffeine Pills 200mg)
Offered by Epic Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars ... help me through the night shift and these are perfect for my needs, 12 Sept. 2015
I was after some high strength caffeine tablets to help me through the night shift and these are perfect for my needs. I seem to just have one because it is 200mg per tablet but it is just right to give me a boost of energy

Skullcandy Uprock 2.0 On-Ear Headphones - Black/Black
Skullcandy Uprock 2.0 On-Ear Headphones - Black/Black
Offered by Dealberry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad for the price, 11 Feb. 2013
Packaging was a doddle to get into. These have yet to have been 'bedded in' as I'm reviewing these as new out of box. I listen to a lot of eurodance and dubstep (currently bass-testing song 'Perfect Stranger' by Magnetic Man ft Katy B) so I am looking for some good level bass. They seem to have a good bass driver, and the bass is punchy. Not sure about sound leakage from them as I haven't tested then out in public yet. They sound ok, but not as good as my Beats Solo HDs. Would of preferred earcups than the soft earpads tbh. They look stylish for what they are. Ideal price for how they sound really.

Halo 4 Trigger Headset (Xbox 360)
Halo 4 Trigger Headset (Xbox 360)

4.0 out of 5 stars Halo 4 Tritton Triggers, 10 Nov. 2012
Bought this headset from elsewhere (GAME) just before Halo 4 was released after my Turtle Beach X12s developed a game audio fault. Was unable to comment or buy from here, as Amazon did not have any of these headsets available. These Triggers are somewhat similar, so I shall be comparing them to my previous X12s.

Design:

Overall I am happy with the design of the headset...it has this dry paint feel to every component of the headset. Game and chat volume are in easy reach. Liking the Halo 4 across the headband, and the UNSC and Infinity logos to each earcup. Having a large head and ears they fit perfectly over my ears, and are great at blocking outside noise whilst playing.

Playability:

Bass is not as crisp or heavy as the X12s, but is still reasonable. Microphone may possibly need some padding as another player was saying to me that I was sounding too loud (they were using a normal 360 headset) and there is some echo from time to time. A loud buzzing will be heard if you're using a Play & Charge kit inserted into your controller, so make sure your battery pack is charged, or your AA batteries are full beforehand.

The distinct disadvantage compared to the X12s is that you can't hear yourself when you're playing. It feels like you've put on ear defenders when you're wearing these, so you have to try and gauge your voice by trying to speak at a normal level. This is only a slight problem, having got used to the X12s.

I would recommend these if you are a Halo fan...they look great! They are only £5 more than the standard black Tritton Triggers, but I really like the look of these. You also get a free code for a t-shirt for your Xbox Avatar included :)

Gran Turismo 4 (PS2)
Gran Turismo 4 (PS2)
Offered by trguk

4.0 out of 5 stars Long long looooooong time waiting, 30 April 2005
This review is from: Gran Turismo 4 (PS2) (Video Game)
To say it took a while to release GT4 is a big understatement. Of course...it's utterly brilliant. However, I just can't help noticing that GT4 is just "GT3 with more crammmed in." In other words 'same old same old.'
You can't help but love it. The physics have improved tremendously since GT3: A-Spec. The graphics are out of this world. The introduction of Le Mans cars and the relavent cirtuits (Le Mans and Nuremburg) was good to see.
Photo Mode is a good addition to GT4.
Real Rating: 4.9/5

Spaceman
Spaceman
Offered by DLC_MUSIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Total genius!, 30 April 2005
This review is from: Spaceman (Audio CD)
I heard Spaceman a while back, and now it's ingrained into the memory banks of my MP3 player. I actually forgot who wrote it, but found out later it was Babylon Zoo.
It's just the brilliant quality of music it produces. It may be old now, but it's one of my favourites. It's extremely catchy.