Profile for Charlotte Eames > Reviews

Tagging Gun +5 Steel Needle +1000 Kimble Tag Label Barbs for Clothes Sock Hat
Tagging Gun +5 Steel Needle +1000 Kimble Tag Label Barbs for Clothes Sock Hat
Offered by SFIC LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy a different gun!, 3 April 2016
Constantly jamming, spare needles were not as shown and very difficult to pierce garments and it broke after about 20 uses. Buy a different gun!

Me Before You
Me Before You

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it!, 29 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
A tear jerker, I couldn't put it down! I Would highly recommend. Just like a lot Of her other books!

Gelert Sleeping Pod Jnr - Purple/Pink
Gelert Sleeping Pod Jnr - Purple/Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars can't go wrong, 15 Jun. 2014
Its not the cheapest not he market, but it is brilliant. great size, super warm and our young lady moves about in her sleep comfortably without getting tangled up. Buy it.

Crocs Handle It Unisex-Child Rain Boots - Bubblegum, 11 UK Child
Crocs Handle It Unisex-Child Rain Boots - Bubblegum, 11 UK Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Love crocs - can't go wrong with the Crocs welly!, 15 Jun. 2014
Apart from the cat taking a liking to all 'crocs' in our house - these are lovely. my little one loves them, easy for her to put on with the handles, very fashionable and super comfy like all crocs! Sizing was good. She can even wear some thick socks in the winter with them. Would recommend (just don't store them where the cat can get at them!)

Half Moon Bay - Elmo Loves You - Tin Lunch Tote
Half Moon Bay - Elmo Loves You - Tin Lunch Tote

2.0 out of 5 stars Very flimsy, 15 Jun. 2014
I bought this for my little boy as his pen pot rather than a lunch tin. Thank goodness really - there is no way it would survive trips to school! Its lid is very large making it very flimsy and its quite bent already. I wouldn't buy again.

Oxford Reading Tree Songbirds: Level 2. The Odd Pet and Other Stories
Oxford Reading Tree Songbirds: Level 2. The Odd Pet and Other Stories
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars great story's - a lovely start, 15 Jun. 2014
My little girl loves Julia Donaldsons books, so when she started school and started learning to read, I found her short phonics stories and I'm so glad i bought them for her. She loves to read them to me and they are really enjoyable. Would highly recommend.

Bunny Business Fully Folding Sheltered Rabbit Run Hutch, 60-inch
Bunny Business Fully Folding Sheltered Rabbit Run Hutch, 60-inch

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointing for a couple of reasons, 15 Jun. 2014
This run is a great size, and comfortably fits both of our rabbits with loads of space to run for the day, and still room for our children to sit in for a cuddle or a stroke. However that along with the lovely filled in sections providing shade and cover front he rain are the only positives about it. Its designed to be moved around, but man is it heavy. The pictures above are a little misleading. Yes, it folds flat, but of course you have to screw on the lid which forms the triangle bit once opened, and that does not fold like the other section, so its double the height that the 'folded' picture shows and because of that it is just so awkward to move and is actually quite big to store away, which defeats the object quite significantly. You also really need 2 people to open and close the lid, because it just rests on the sides, so often falls off and soon enough I'm sure the hinges will go. Im not sure how long this is going to last for without repair. Shame era;ly - because its not cheap.

Monster Jump-Ups 6 Assorted Party Bag Fillers for Boys & Girls, Children's Prizes Ideas for a Small Gift (Pack of 6)
Offered by Goods on discount

1.0 out of 5 stars Not really jump ups at all!, 30 Dec. 2013
I bought these for a stocking filler for my little ones this year. paid £6.99 for a pack of 6 and what a waste of money. 50% of them didnt work from the offset. the other 3 were very temperamental and reguired licking to stick, and once that was done, they took ages and needed nudging to make them jump up. The picture shows 5 designs. we only got the pink one and the yellow one. none of the others which was a real shame. The quality is not great. If you get them for a decent price, as a novelty item they are fine, but by no means pay the price i did - you will be disappointed!

Manhattan Toy My Snuggly Misty
Manhattan Toy My Snuggly Misty

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little comforter, 28 May 2013
The key is with comforters is for the baby to have it from birth. my little man, just like my daughter had a manhatten toy comforter from birth, and at 17mths he is still carrying it round. His favourite by far, it calms him when upset, joins him on every nap and is his true companion. Super soft, and very durable, I've just ordered another one because we lost his 'spare' and all hell will break loose should we misplace the next one! Highly recommended!