Profile for Driscotracy > Reviews

Content by Driscotracy

Driscotracy

French: Learn French In 7 DAYS! - The Ultimate Crash Course to Learning the Basics of the French Language In No Time (Learn French, French, Learn Spanish, ... Learn German, Learn Italian, Language)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 25 Nov. 2014
Really helped me with my French, as I am currently learning it in school, I would definitely recommend it to you if you are studying French at the moment.

CHERUB: Man vs Beast: Book 6 (CHERUB Series)
CHERUB: Man vs Beast: Book 6 (CHERUB Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars CHERUB: Man Vs Beast, 8 Jun. 2014
It was a very good book that I would recommend to teenagers interested in things such as action and crime

Skulduggery Pleasant: Books 1 - 3
Skulduggery Pleasant: Books 1 - 3

5.0 out of 5 stars The faceless ones, 19 Jan. 2014
It was an extremely good book and I really enjoyed reading the series and I would definitely read them all again!

Takara Tomy Beyblades Japanese Metal Fusion Starter Set #Bb106 Fang Leone
Takara Tomy Beyblades Japanese Metal Fusion Starter Set #Bb106 Fang Leone

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic beyblade, 25 May 2013
This beyblade is a really strong and fantastic beyblade.Both me and my little brother love it!I would definitely recommend this beyblade to all balance type lovers.

Takara Metal Fight BeyBlade BB-88 Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Takara Metal Fight BeyBlade BB-88 Meteo L-Drago LW105LF

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 22 May 2013
I am 11 years old and I own Metro Ldrago.It is a very strong and very fast and even drew against my He'll Kerbecs (or Hades Kerbecs).I think it is a brilliant beyblade and I would would deffinetely recommend it to all attack type lovers.

Takara Tomy_Beyblades Beyblades Japanese Metal Fusion Battle Top Starter #Bb104 Basalt Horogium 145Wd Includes Light Launcher!
Offered by TOP.SELLERS.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 April 2013
I am an eleven year old boy and I own Basalt Horogium (Twisted Tempo) and I think it is a really good bey.it wins against most of my other beyblades . It only struggles against Phantom Orion and by then phantom Orion has nearly stopped spinning anyhow.
Overall I think it is a really good beyblade.

Beyblades #BB118 Japanese Metal Fusion Phantom Orion Starter Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy son, 23 April 2013
My son was bought this for his birthday with a number of other beys, but this is the one that never leaves his sight very happy
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2014 6:40 PM GMT