Profile for Kevin > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
8 Ball Pool
8 Ball Pool

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, 24 Nov. 2014
This review is from: 8 Ball Pool (App)
I downloaded this after my daughter introduced me to the delights of on line pool This is so addictive I love it!

STYLEYOURMOBILE {TM} NOKIA LUMIA 520 PREMIUM QUALITY PRINTED SILICONE GEL PROTECTION CASE SKIN COVER + STYLUS (Black S Shape Gel)
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 April 2014
Purchased this as my Nokia Lumia kept slipping from my hands. The cover fits snugly on the phone and no more slipping. Great product. 5 stars.

An Impossible Secret
An Impossible Secret

3.0 out of 5 stars nice read, 20 Mar. 2014
This book is just a simple story, nothing very complex about it. Was easy to read and I finished it in no time at all.

NAVITIME Transit - London UK
NAVITIME Transit - London UK

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant App, 8 Mar. 2014
This review is from: NAVITIME Transit - London UK (App)
I downloaded this app as I have to go on regular trips to London. The app does everything I could ask for even real time information about tube delays. I am very impressed. 5stars.

TP-LINK TL-WN822N 300MBPS High Gain Wireless N USB Adapter, ver 3
TP-LINK TL-WN822N 300MBPS High Gain Wireless N USB Adapter, ver 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant piece of equipment, 8 Feb. 2014
I purchased this as my original wifi dongle kept dropping out and eventually gave up altogether. I have 60mbps Virgin fibre optic broadband and at best got 25mbps on my PC which is upstairs I plugged this fantastic adapter in and got it to work within a few minutes and am now getting speeds of 59mbps. I am totally amazed with the ease of use and speed I am now getting. A total thumbs up for this product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 5 Sept. 2013
Works very well as described and now easy to set alarm on leaving and quick to disarm on returning to the house.

Sugar Free Super Fruits 100g
Sugar Free Super Fruits 100g

3.0 out of 5 stars Sweets ok but too expensive for what they are, 5 Sept. 2013
Nice taste but too little for the price? Maybe buy in more bulk to get value for these sweets perhaps?

Salco 15 x 20 cm Beach Hut Toilet Roll Holder
Salco 15 x 20 cm Beach Hut Toilet Roll Holder

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful toilet roll holder, 5 Sept. 2013
Firstly the fixing is a centred one like for a picture but for a toilet roll holder that won't do as it pivets from side to side so we had to hang by putting 2 small screws behind where the toilet roll would sit. So ok, now on wall solidly but oh NO when you put on an ordinary toilet roll it won't turn to dispense as TOO TIGHT TO TURN, waste of money. Course now altered we cannot get a refund so the bin is where it lives now!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 5 Aug. 2013
Beautiful star design weight just pop on the corner and holds a heavy table cloth well without the wind blowing it

Unorthodox Jukebox
Unorthodox Jukebox

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Unorthodox Jukebox (Audio CD)
Loved every track, Bruno is amazing, very well written and talented, lots of toe tapping songs to see to in the car.

Page: 1 | 2