Profile for Hannah > Reviews

Content by Hannah

Hannah

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Zohula Just Married Wedding Flip Flops (Medium 5-6)
Zohula Just Married Wedding Flip Flops (Medium 5-6)
Offered by Zohula

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little wedding gift, 6 Dec. 2016
Bought these as a wedding present for my sister who has recently returned from honeymoon, she tested them out in the sand and they worked really well so would definitely recommend.

221E RED SCHULZ COIN ALBUM 10 PAGES FOR 221 COINS 4 RING SYSTEM + STYLISH CASE
221E RED SCHULZ COIN ALBUM 10 PAGES FOR 221 COINS 4 RING SYSTEM + STYLISH CASE
Offered by CraftShapesLTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 6 Dec. 2016
Bought this as a gift for my amiture coin collecting husband and he loved it. Liked the quality and the lay out of the album.

First Response - Early Result Pregnancy Test - Pack of 2
First Response - Early Result Pregnancy Test - Pack of 2

3.0 out of 5 stars Period due but not positive, 6 Dec. 2016
I used these as recommended by a friend, I was pregnant at the time of using these but they didn't show that I was. I used clearblue on the same day and that showed faint positive however, I was testing early (when my period was due) and I'm sure if I'd have been more patient these would have been positive.

WUNDERBROW - Perfect Eyebrows in 2 Mins - Blonde
WUNDERBROW - Perfect Eyebrows in 2 Mins - Blonde

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 6 Dec. 2016
I have very fair eyebrows and have to fill them in with make up everyday. After reading mixed reviews on this I was sceptical but I actually really like it. It doesn't last days and days but it last a lot longer than just make up so for me it's great. I used a makeup brush to apply it which made it so much more accurate and easier. It is waterproof and it doesn't transfer on my bed sheets.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2017 3:08 PM GMT

Timberland Timber Tykes H&L, Boys' Boots, Wheat, 6 UK Child
Timberland Timber Tykes H&L, Boys' Boots, Wheat, 6 UK Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 6 Dec. 2016
Love these boots for my little boy. Love the Velcro which makes it so much easier than laces. They were delivered quickly with good packaging. Would recommend.

WeRChristmas Pre-Lit Decorated Snow Flocked Christmas Tree with 600 Warm White LED Lights, Green/White, 7 feet/2.1 m

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with this tree, 6 Dec. 2016
Really pleased with this tree. It was delivered really quickly with good packaging. The pre lit tree made it so much quicker to assemble, the lights are evenly positioned and they look really pretty. I love the subtle snow effect and the acorns that are already attached. Everyone has complimented my tree so would definitely recommend.

Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap
Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap

3.0 out of 5 stars We are just using it like a normal cat flap which works well, 23 Nov. 2016
This cat flap never picked up my cats chip. We have followed the intrusions and tried on several occasions but nothing. We are just using it like a normal cat flap which works well.

Bump to Birthday, Pregnancy & First Year Baby Journal : an award-winning journal / diary to help you hold onto memories of the growing bump, the birth & the first year with your baby (Parent & Child)
by Helen Stephens
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for myself but would be a great present for a pregnant friend or family member, 23 Nov. 2016
I bought this for myself but would be a great present for a pregnant friend or family member. Really lovely book with information on each week and places to put pictures.

The Ginger People 84g Gin Gins
The Ginger People 84g Gin Gins
Offered by Blue Herbs

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for morning sickness, 23 Nov. 2016
I use these for morning sickness, they aren't miracle workers but they definitely take the edge of my persistent nausea. I don't really like the taste, they aren't that bad just personal preference but they work for me so I don't really mind.

Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test, Kit of 2 Tests
Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test, Kit of 2 Tests

5.0 out of 5 stars I tried first response before this as recommended by a friend but it didn't pick up my ..., 23 Nov. 2016
I tried first response before this as recommended by a friend but it didn't pick up my pregnancy (I was testing after my period was a week late). I then tried clear blue and it confirmed my pregnancy and the digital one that shows how many weeks, were accurate. Would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3