Profile for Sean > Reviews

Sean (Edinburgh,Scotland)

Crimes
Crimes

5.0 out of 5 stars Crazy and Great!, 16 Dec. 2005
This review is from: Crimes (Audio CD)
This album is so good! I remember the day I got it,it was just out,some how I managed to get it for £8 at Avalanche which was great cause I only had 10. Me and my friend sat on these stairs and listened to a track each and would tell each other about them as it happened.
This album is not as crazy in a hardcore sense as Burn Piano Island Burn but it has so many weird affects andstuff that makes up for it. You should definatly buy this album before Burn Piano... because its not as good and then you will get Burn Piano... and be blowen away as I was!
Great album!

You Fail Me
You Fail Me

4.0 out of 5 stars Bloody amazing!, 16 Dec. 2005
This review is from: You Fail Me (Audio CD)
I have heard quite a few of Converge fans say that this album is not very good but I totally disagree.
The first song starts of at a slow rate but it soon builds up.The tracks 1-4 are so amazing! Great stuff.Eagals Become Vultures is also one of thre best tracks on itand I love the video.
You should definatly get this album if you are going to get any of the Converge albums.