Profile for Dreamer > Reviews

Content by Dreamer

Dreamer (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Sew Lite Compact Sewing Machine With 16 Coloured Thread Spools 16 Coloured Bobbins 5 Needles 1 Needle Threader Measuring Tape Thimble and Foot Pedal - Purple / White.
Offered by CLIFFORD JAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Astonished at how good this is!!!, 15 Aug. 2016
Well, I have had this for a while but finally got to use it yesterday and can not say enough positive about it! Wonderful machine! I can't see why anyone would spend money on anything more I pensive or larger! It's so easy to use!!! Thinking of buying one for my daughter!!! Nothing at all to not like!! Highly recommended!!!

Guilty Gadgets - 10M Metre Male to Male RF TV Aerial Lead Cable Coaxial Extension Female Digital with Coupler
Offered by Guilty Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied customer!, 8 Mar. 2016
Arrived quickly and just what I needed!

Red & pink Sleeveless Embroidered Nehru Dipped Hem Blouse in free size to fit size 16-22

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice!, 18 Jan. 2016
Love this too! In fact I went back and ordered the green one I liked it so much!!! Nice lightweight material and good value!

The Girl in the Photograph
The Girl in the Photograph
by Kate Riordan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 10 Aug. 2015
I am still reading this book but already dreading it finishing! It's been such a good book! I am a real Kate Morton fan and Kate Riordan writes in a similar way to her - which gives me two authors to enjoy! Wish I could find more!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 10 Aug. 2015
Excellent product and is perfect! Just like I received when I bought my iPhone 6. Very satisfied!

JETech® Apple iPhone 6 Case 4.7" Bumper Cover Shock-Absorption Bumper and Anti-Scratch Clear Back for iPhone 6 4.7 Inch Release on 2014 (Metal - Bumper - Gold)
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice. Fits well and seems to offer good ..., 21 May 2015
This case is just what I wanted. I read the reviews and decided to purchase it. Excellent choice. Fits well and seems to offer good protection.

The Shadow Of The Wind
The Shadow Of The Wind
by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

5.0 out of 5 stars Reccommended read! Suspenseful!!, 27 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Shadow Of The Wind (Paperback)
It took me a little time to get into this book but once I did I could not put it down! Definitely worth a read. Very atmospheric and full of suspence....this book was reccomended to me and I was really a bit dubious about reading it .....my friend was right and now I can reccommend it to you as well!

The Forgotten Garden
The Forgotten Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars Fastastic!!!, 27 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Forgotten Garden (Paperback)
Fantastic book!!! I really did not want to put this book down! It was my first book that I read from Kate Morton and I went on to read all of her books - all highly reccommended!! An excellent read!

The House at Riverton
The House at Riverton

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE Kate Morton's books!!, 27 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The House at Riverton (Paperback)
EXCELLENT author and excellent book....as are all od Kate Morton's books. You will not be disappointed....but leave enough time to read it as you will not want to put it down!!

The Distant Hours
The Distant Hours

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT!!!!!, 27 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Distant Hours (Paperback)
Kate Morton is my favourite author! ALL of her books are worth a read....and I can not reccommend them highly enough. Love them so much I will not part with them after I have read them and hold on to them to read again!! You will not want to put the book down!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6