Profile for Mona Vine > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Dragon Choir: An Epic Fantasy Series of High Adventure
Dragon Choir: An Epic Fantasy Series of High Adventure

5.0 out of 5 stars good character building, 8 Jun. 2016
Couldn't wait to see what happened next. Very enjoyable. good character building.

Foreverland Boxed: A Science Fiction Thriller
Foreverland Boxed: A Science Fiction Thriller

4.0 out of 5 stars The storyline was good and the characters likeable, 8 Jun. 2016
Very enjuyable . The storyline was good and the characters likeable. Keeps you wanting to know what happens next. Well written.

The Last Airship (Sam Reilly Book 1)
The Last Airship (Sam Reilly Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Good story though pooly written, 8 Jun. 2016
Good story though pooly written. Think Biggles with sex scene. Needs to decide who his audience is going to be.

Snark All Instrument Clip On Tuner
Snark All Instrument Clip On Tuner
Offered by Milton Keynes Music

1.0 out of 5 stars Qwik Tune - Snark All Instrument Clip On Tuner, 8 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Snark All Instrument Clip On Tuner
When it says all instruments, it actually means" as long as it's a guitar". The instructions are wrong. when you press the button to change key, it only shows correct note for the next fret on guitar.
If you want one for instruments in Bb, Eb, F or anything for wind instruments then you are better off to buy a Cherub chromatic tuner.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 20, 2015 9:04 PM BST

Pair of black & white chequered sweatbands wristbands
Pair of black & white chequered sweatbands wristbands
Offered by London Accessories Boutique

3.0 out of 5 stars Pair of black & white chequered sweatbands wristbands, 5 Dec. 2012
I did not really understand the need for these, they were for my daughter, but she tells me that that is because I have no fashion sense! She is probably right.
Still she enjoyed wearing them and they did go with her outfit.

Breakfast at Tiffany's [DVD] [1961]
Breakfast at Tiffany's [DVD] [1961]
Dvd ~ Audrey Hepburn
Offered by wantitcheaper

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., 5 Dec. 2012
I love this film. So does my mum, who knows it by heart and keeps complaining that there are bits missing. this version is 110 minutes long, not 149 minutes .They haven't cut the bit where she sings moon river, but some of the room wrecking scene is cut.

Charade [1963] [DVD]
Charade [1963] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cary Grant
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars great dvd, 5 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Charade [1963] [DVD] (DVD)
This is a great film. starring Cary Grant (an older version of George Clooney) and Audrey Hepburn (Breakfast at Tiffany's, Roman Holiday, My Fair Lady).
I actually bought it for my mum, who lives in a nursing home.She loved it and so did all the other residents and staff at the home.

Mikki Training Deluxe Treat Bag
Mikki Training Deluxe Treat Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Mikki Training Deluxe Treat Bag, 5 Dec. 2012
When this first arrived , I filled it with treats, attached my clicker to the clip put my whistle and inhaler in the pockets and set off to conquer Everest. (Well the Ashdown Forrest really). Things went well to begin with, but then disaster! The stitching had started to come undone.
I returned the bag to amazon who very soon had me kitted out with a new one.
My intrepid dog and I set off again for a very enjoyable walk with bag full of treats etc. I have been using the bag for about 10 months now and it is very useful, especially in the summer when you don't have coat pockets. I need to use an inhaler which I must carry where-ever I go. So this bag is ideal.

KONG Classic Dog Toy - Medium, Red
KONG Classic Dog Toy - Medium, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars My dogs love it., 5 Dec. 2012
Yours will too. I fill it with a mix of kibble and peanut butter and pop it in the freezer overnight. It lasts all day being nibbled and licked and carried about. The dogs love them, and not just small dogs, mine are German Shepherds and malamutes and the kongs have now lasted almost a year.
Good value for money.

KONG Wobbler Treat Dispensing Dog Toy, Large
KONG Wobbler Treat Dispensing Dog Toy, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars WOOF WOOF!!!, 5 Dec. 2012
Fantastic dog entertainer! My dog loves it. He will even eat his dog food ( that he turns his nose up at normally) from it instead of the bowl. keeps him occupied all morning.

Page: 1 | 2