Profile for lottiespoon > Reviews

Content by lottiespoon

lottiespoon

Page: 1 | 2
Attractive Small Cast Iron Cauldron With Pentagram Design Plus Lid and Handle. Approx 11cm Tall- Not Including Handle
Offered by Mystic healing gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my daughter and she was thrilled ..., 13 Feb. 2015
I bought this for my daughter and she was thrilled to bits. It now sits on her altar in her room.

MacKenzie Tartan 100% Scottish Lambswool Scarf - Made in Scotland
MacKenzie Tartan 100% Scottish Lambswool Scarf - Made in Scotland
Offered by Kilts & Cashmere Of Scotland

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and in my family tartan, 13 Feb. 2015
Wow this was so lovely and soft. Excellent quality and in my family tartan!

100% Wool Mackenzie Tartan Pocket Handkerchief
100% Wool Mackenzie Tartan Pocket Handkerchief
Offered by Kilts Wi Hae

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 13 Feb. 2015
So lovely and soft and warm. Beautiful scarf, excellent quality and in my family tartan, what more could I ask for!

Fat Chance
Fat Chance

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 24 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Fat Chance (Kindle Edition)
Not a funny book at all! Very disappointed as the reviews seemed good. Never mind, you live and learn!

The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1
The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1
by Graeme Simsion

4.0 out of 5 stars So funny and I can see many traits of the main ..., 11 July 2014
So funny and I can see many traits of the main character in so many people I know or have known over the years. Some parts will make you laugh out loud.

Tai Chi For Beginners [DVD] [2011]
Tai Chi For Beginners [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Bodywisdom Media

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if a proper class would be better, but that's not an option at the moment, 11 July 2014
I found this quite difficult to follow but I will persevere. Not sure if a proper class would be better, but that's not an option at the moment.

A Funny Kind of Education
A Funny Kind of Education

5.0 out of 5 stars This book was so funny. My family thought I had gone crazy as ..., 11 July 2014
This book was so funny. My family thought I had gone crazy as I kept laughing whilst reading it. The author has such a down to earth way of expressing the trials and tribulations of Home Ed. It would be a good book to read even if you weren't a Home Educator, but it has helped me take a more relaxed approach with my own daughter. Life is full of so many experiences and sometimes I think we get caught up in ticking boxes and meeting other peoples expectations that we miss so many special moments. Experience every day and enjoy it while you can! I would recommend this book 100%.

The New Crystal Bible
The New Crystal Bible
by Cassandra Eason

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Book, 29 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The New Crystal Bible (Paperback)
This is a lovely, colourful and informative book. There are so many crystals in here with lots of information on each one. It shows ths c

Lisa and the Lacemaker: An Asperger Adventure (Asperger Adventures)
Lisa and the Lacemaker: An Asperger Adventure (Asperger Adventures)
by Kathy Hoopmann

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant book!, 25 April 2013
I bought this book for my daughter who is currently going through assessment for AS. She loved it and has asked me to order the other books by the same author. It helped her understand how other AS children think and has made her more comfortable with how she sees things. It's OK to be different!

The Earth Child's Handbook - Book 1: Crafts and inspiration for the spiritual child.: Volume 1
by Brigid Ashwood

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book!, 25 April 2013
This book was a delight to read and some of the crafts are very useful. I have a Pagan daughter who has read this book and was very excited to be able to make her own altar. It has so many activities in it to keep her occupied and the other information on festivals etc is informative but not too in depth that it becomes boring. She loves this book and I would reccommend it to anyone with a young Pagan in their family.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 22, 2014 8:17 PM BST