Profile for lottiespoon > Reviews

Me Before You
Me Before You
by Jojo Moyes

5.0 out of 5 stars Very emotional, 15 July 2015
This review is from: Me Before You (Paperback)
Incredibly moving book, actually made me cry in parts. I am glad I have read it, but not many books have made me feel so emotional about people I don't know.

The Skeleton Cupboard: The making of a clinical psychologist
The Skeleton Cupboard: The making of a clinical psychologist
by Tanya Byron

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend this book, 15 July 2015
Interesting and well written story. Written with humour but also with sympathy. Got a real feeling for some of the people, as though I really knew them. I would recommend this book.

Lady Women's Waist Bum Bag Canvas Printed Bags Fanny Pack Belt Bags Travel Money Holiday Sports Waist Bag
Offered by PlusFive UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product!, 10 July 2015
Absolutely lovely product, my daughter loved it. Arrived very quickly and I would definitely use this seller again :-)

Intimate Portal Women's Beaute Cotton Lace Non-wired Leisure Bra White XX-Large
Intimate Portal Women's Beaute Cotton Lace Non-wired Leisure Bra White XX-Large
Offered by Intimate Portal UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable, 22 Jun. 2015
I bought these for my mum who has had a mastectomy. She has had problems finding bras as most have a band directly under her breasts which cause her a lot of pain. These bras sit lower and are not restrictive in any way. I have just ordered her two more as they are so comfortable.

Attractive Small Cast Iron Cauldron With Pentagram Design Plus Lid and Handle. Approx 11cm Tall- Not Including Handle
Offered by S&RSALES

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my daughter and she was thrilled ..., 13 Feb. 2015
I bought this for my daughter and she was thrilled to bits. It now sits on her altar in her room.

MacKenzie Tartan 100% Scottish Lambswool Scarf - Made in Scotland
MacKenzie Tartan 100% Scottish Lambswool Scarf - Made in Scotland
Offered by Kilts & Cashmere Of Scotland

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and in my family tartan, 13 Feb. 2015
Wow this was so lovely and soft. Excellent quality and in my family tartan!

100% Wool Mackenzie Tartan Pocket Handkerchief
100% Wool Mackenzie Tartan Pocket Handkerchief
Offered by Kilts Wi Hae

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 13 Feb. 2015
So lovely and soft and warm. Beautiful scarf, excellent quality and in my family tartan, what more could I ask for!

Fat Chance
Fat Chance

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 24 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Fat Chance (Kindle Edition)
Not a funny book at all! Very disappointed as the reviews seemed good. Never mind, you live and learn!

The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1
The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1
by Graeme Simsion

4.0 out of 5 stars So funny and I can see many traits of the main ..., 11 July 2014
So funny and I can see many traits of the main character in so many people I know or have known over the years. Some parts will make you laugh out loud.

Tai Chi For Beginners [DVD] [2011]
Tai Chi For Beginners [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Bodywisdom Media

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if a proper class would be better, but that's not an option at the moment, 11 July 2014
I found this quite difficult to follow but I will persevere. Not sure if a proper class would be better, but that's not an option at the moment.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3