Profile for lottiespoon > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Grumpy Old Wizards
Grumpy Old Wizards

2.0 out of 5 stars Lacked depth, 11 Jan. 2016
Ok story, but lacked description a depth. Really could have done with more description about the settings so you could feel you were there.

GRAVITY FALLS - US Imported TV Series Wall Poster Print - 30CM X 43CM Brand New Disney
Offered by Poster Station UK

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loved this. Arrived quickly and safely, 2 Jan. 2016
My daughter loved this. Arrived quickly and safely.

PJP Electronics - Stylus for Nintendo 3DS - Black (Pack of 10)
PJP Electronics - Stylus for Nintendo 3DS - Black (Pack of 10)
Offered by PJP ELECTRONICS

1.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than original DS stylus!, 2 Jan. 2016
Much smaller than original stylus and I am worried it will get stuck in the slot. Wish I had looked around a bit more for a better option. I would not recommend these at all.

Me Before You
Me Before You
by Jojo Moyes

5.0 out of 5 stars Very emotional, 15 July 2015
This review is from: Me Before You (Paperback)
Incredibly moving book, actually made me cry in parts. I am glad I have read it, but not many books have made me feel so emotional about people I don't know.

The Skeleton Cupboard: The making of a clinical psychologist
The Skeleton Cupboard: The making of a clinical psychologist
by Tanya Byron

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend this book, 15 July 2015
Interesting and well written story. Written with humour but also with sympathy. Got a real feeling for some of the people, as though I really knew them. I would recommend this book.

ZeleToile® Lady Women's Waist Bum Bag Canvas Printed Bags Fanny Pack Belt Bags Travel Money Holiday Sports Waist Bag
Offered by Zele.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product!, 10 July 2015
Absolutely lovely product, my daughter loved it. Arrived very quickly and I would definitely use this seller again :-)

Intimate Portal Women's Beaute Cotton Lace Non-wired Leisure Bralette White XXL
Intimate Portal Women's Beaute Cotton Lace Non-wired Leisure Bralette White XXL
Offered by Intimate Portal UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable, 22 Jun. 2015
I bought these for my mum who has had a mastectomy. She has had problems finding bras as most have a band directly under her breasts which cause her a lot of pain. These bras sit lower and are not restrictive in any way. I have just ordered her two more as they are so comfortable.

Attractive Small Cast Iron Cauldron With Pentagram Design Plus Lid and Handle. Approx 11cm Tall- Not Including Handle
Offered by Piquaboo

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my daughter and she was thrilled ..., 13 Feb. 2015
I bought this for my daughter and she was thrilled to bits. It now sits on her altar in her room.

MacKenzie Tartan 100% Scottish Lambswool Scarf - Made in Scotland
MacKenzie Tartan 100% Scottish Lambswool Scarf - Made in Scotland
Offered by Kilts & Cashmere Of Scotland

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and in my family tartan, 13 Feb. 2015
Wow this was so lovely and soft. Excellent quality and in my family tartan!

100% Wool Mackenzie Tartan Pocket Handkerchief
100% Wool Mackenzie Tartan Pocket Handkerchief
Offered by Kilts Wi Hae

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 13 Feb. 2015
So lovely and soft and warm. Beautiful scarf, excellent quality and in my family tartan, what more could I ask for!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3