Profile for PAE > Reviews

Diffraction Grating Sheet - Linear 1000 Lines/mm
Diffraction Grating Sheet - Linear 1000 Lines/mm
Offered by shy_h

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked fine. Only one caveat, 5 Feb. 2016
I used it with my students to build a foldable mobile phone foldable spectrometer [...]

We changed the DVD for a piece of the difraction grating sheet. It worked fine. Only one caveat, one should aware of aligning the grating properly.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good model, 6 Sept. 2013
I bought it as a present for my nephew. He is a fun of "Sea Monters" series and loved the toy.
On the other hand, the model is carefully done and a faithful reproduction of what is seen on the screen.

Toob Safari Wildlife Series Dino Dunkleosteus
Toob Safari Wildlife Series Dino Dunkleosteus

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice reproduction, 3 Jun. 2013

Tokyo on Foot: Travels in the City's Most Colorful Neighborhoods
Tokyo on Foot: Travels in the City's Most Colorful Neighborhoods
by Florent Chavouet

5.0 out of 5 stars A "gaijin" down to earth view of Tokyo, 3 April 2013
The books presents and illustrated diary of the author stay in Japan. I love the drawings and the comments of the author.
If you have not been to Japan or lived in Tokyo (my case in both accounts), you would probably fill that you are missing a lot, however the book is word reading. I found in entertaining and informative.

Colorful [2003] [DVD]
Colorful [2003] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Koki Tanaka
Offered by dave38957

1.0 out of 5 stars One of the worst films I have ever seen ..., 11 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Colorful [2003] [DVD] (DVD)
I felt tempted to watch it by the good reviews it received. It promised to be a good laugh, however the film is not funny or full of sharp humour (I think I smiled once at the start) and as other reviewer said "the film repeats itself all the way through". The film is inane, a waste of time and money.