Profile for Melissa M. > Reviews

Content by Melissa M.

Melissa M.

Hot Property (The Kerry Series Book 1)
Hot Property (The Kerry Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Story Set in Ireland, 9 Dec. 2013
I really enjoyed reading "Hot Property" written by Susanne O'Leary. This is the first book I have read by the author.
The story takes place in Ireland. Megan, a recently divorced woman, loses her job and has plans to move in with her mother until she gets a call that changes her life. Megan inherits a run down house that has been in her family since the 18th century. Dan, the solicitor is a handsome man that soon becomes Megan's boyfriend. Boris and Beata are my favorite characters in the book. The banter between the two of them is beyond hillarious. Paudie, a neighbour of Megan's comes to her rescue several times throughout the story. Will Megan stay in the house? Will she find money to fix it up? Who will win Megan's heart?

I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review. I look forward to reading more books written by this author. I would recommend this book to anyone who like chic-lit and is looking for an easy read. The book was well written, held my interest, and the cover caught my attention.

Hot Gossip ( An Irish romance) (The Kerry Series Book 2)
Hot Gossip ( An Irish romance) (The Kerry Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Story Set in Ireland, 9 Dec. 2013
I really enjoyed reading "Hot Gossip" by Susanne O'Leary. This is the second book I read by this author. This book is a follow up to "Hot Property" but can be read as a stand alone book.

The story takes place in a remote village on the Atlantic coast of Ireland. The story is about Janine Marchand who left her native France to start over in a new place. She mets Mick O'Shea who is handsome and she knows she shouldn't get involved with him if she wants to keep her past a secret. Janine is afraid that once people know about her past people will judge her. Will Janine be able to keep her past a secret? Will someone in the village alert the press? Will her true identity be revealed?

I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review. I look forward to reading more books written by this author. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes a quick and easy read. The book was well written, held my interest, and the cover was what made me want to read the book.