Profile for Mr. C. M. Burns > Reviews

Content by Mr. C. M. Burns

Mr. C. M. Burns "Burnsy360" (Preston, England)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Nov. 2011
You get a butane torch flame and you get to put it in your good old zippo case.

Buy it. You will not regret!

Zippo Shamrock Lighter - Green Matte
Zippo Shamrock Lighter - Green Matte

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake, 3 Nov. 2011
After looking through hundreds of zippo designs I decided to go for the Shamrock as I thought it looked the best. I went for amazon as they was 4 quid cheaper than the official zippo site and I thought a big company like amazon would not be selling fakes so I went with Amazon. It got here in good time and it looked great in the box but the trouble began as soon as I got it out of the box. First of all no sticker of authenticity (the shamrock zippo ALWAYS comes with a sticker unless it is second hand or fake), second the lid was wobbly as hell and real zippos take years to come loose. The zippo is a obvious fake and to be honest im disapointed with Amazon as I never thought they would be selling fakes.

If I wasnt so lazy I would send it back but I will probably use it when I go out drinking (so when I lose it because I fell over my own feet it wont matter that much)

Dont buy from amazon if you are after a real zippo.

Very dissapointed.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 28, 2013 10:14 AM GMT