Profile for Damian > Reviews

Damian (Manchester England)

Page: 1 | 2
Hubsan X4 Micro Quadcopter With Camera - Assorted Colors
Hubsan X4 Micro Quadcopter With Camera - Assorted Colors

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, Get the handset into mode 2 if it isn't by default - fit the blade protector before you fly it., 3 Sept. 2015
Got this yesterday and after having an initial nightmare with it, I now love it. I'm a complete novice when it come to drones/quad-copters and bought this as a cheap introduction.

The model I bought came with the handset defaulted to mode 1 - this is basically impossible to fly for a novice.

The right stick auto centres which is great for the stability of the craft as it ascends, however in mode 1 the right stick controls the altitude leaving you manually trying to stabilise the device with the left stick (which doesn't auto centre).

I followed a YouTube tutorial on how to configure the handset and servos, but because my handset was in mode one and the tutorial was in mode 2, using the right stick caused my drone to take off and attack me at high speed, causing lacerations to my hands and chest. (this definitely isn't a toy!)

I was beginning to regret buying it, until I followed a YouTube video on how to get the handset into mode 2. Once that was sorted, although still a bit tricky to fly, I was amazed at how easy it was.

My kit came with a set of spare blades and a blade protector. I quickly damaged the first set of blades and wished I'd fitted the protector now before I flew it.

If you do decide to buy one of these I'd buy the crash kit too and a couple of spare batteries for more flying time.

Fire HD 6 Case - Poetic Amazon Fire HD 6 Case [GraphGrip Series] - Protective Silicone Skin Case for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 6 (2014) Blue (3-Year Manufacturer Warranty from Poetic)
Offered by Smart Shop Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Chunky Case - Great for Kids, 20 May 2015
Great little cover for my son's Kindle. It's very chunky and lego-like so he loves it. The only issue I had was with the delivery, it wasn't clear this was coming from an international seller until I checked the delivery dates (my fault really). However it did arrive on time, easy to fit and doing a good job so far so I'm happy with it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't come boxed, but great for the price, 1 Aug. 2014
This was quite a good purchase... I bought the official monster tail loom kit from a different seller that turned out to be a fake, this bit of kit was actually just as good and half the price.
My son loves it because he can fit the board in his pocket and take it to school. You can make some quite sophisticated bracelets with it.

Gadgetshut™ - 40 Pack of Charms For Rubberband Loom Bracelets
Gadgetshut™ - 40 Pack of Charms For Rubberband Loom Bracelets
Offered by London Accessories Boutique

4.0 out of 5 stars Good selection for both boys and girls, 1 Aug. 2014
My children were really pleased with these Loom charms. They give their bracelets that added extra touch. Good select of charms suitable for boys and girls so my lads were really happy.

MOFRED ® Multi Function Stand Case For Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Inch, with Screen Protector/Stylus,  - black, Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 inch
MOFRED ® Multi Function Stand Case For Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Inch, with Screen Protector/Stylus, - black, Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 inch
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't grumble for the price, 1 Aug. 2014
Nice little case, does the job. easy to fit, so is the screen protector. Slight niggle is that it isn't easy to fold and make it stand the way it does in the picture, but I don't use that functionality anyway.

Loom Bandz Bracelet Kit & Clips with 2000 Bandz + 50 Clips + 1 Hook + 1 Loom Board

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bundle, 1 Aug. 2014
really great value for money... good quality board, range of 'S' clips and 'C' clips, plus 2000 bands. My children were really pleased with this.

Tiger Music GACAPO2 Capo for Guitar - Chrome
Tiger Music GACAPO2 Capo for Guitar - Chrome

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 22 July 2014
You basically get what you pay for, this isn't really a very good capo, the spring isn't strong enough and dampens the strings rather than shortening the neck.

Elixir 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Sets Ultra-Thin Nanoweb Coating - Medium (0.013 - 0.056)

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm no expert, but these strings sound great, 20 Mar. 2014
I'm only an amateur guitarist, but I love the sound of these strings. I was toying with the idea of buying a new guitar, but thought I'd splash out a good quality set of strings. I'm glad I did, completely transformed the sound my of guitar.

Eno ET33 Chromatic Clip-on Tuner - Guitar, Bass, Ukulele and Violin
Eno ET33 Chromatic Clip-on Tuner - Guitar, Bass, Ukulele and Violin
Offered by zhuz's shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Tuner, 20 Mar. 2014
Was a little apprehensive because it was so cheap, but thought I'd give it a go based on other reviews. Happy to say I was not disappointed!

Fat Head [DVD] [2009] [US Import]
Fat Head [DVD] [2009] [US Import]

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth a look, 14 Mar. 2014
Amazing DVD, very funny and a real eye opener. Quite scary too, the way health 'professionals' have misinformed us for years. I changed my eating habits after watching this DVD and I have lost about 25lbs in 5 weeks! I can't tell you how much this has changed my life!

Page: 1 | 2