Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Discover more Shop now
Profile for Lorraine Zipser > Reviews

Content by Lorraine Zipser

Lorraine Zipser "Transatlantic Transplant" (Dublin, Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Sticker Dolly Dressing: Dream Jobs (Usborne Sticker Dolly Dressing)
Sticker Dolly Dressing: Dream Jobs (Usborne Sticker Dolly Dressing)
by Emily Bone

5.0 out of 5 stars This series is a lot of fun. My seven year old loves getting them as ..., 1 April 2016
This series is a lot of fun. My seven year old loves getting them as gifts. It's hours of entertainment and a little educational too.

Sport Girls: Sticker Dolly Dressing (Usborne Sticker Dolly Dressing)
Sport Girls: Sticker Dolly Dressing (Usborne Sticker Dolly Dressing)
by Fiona Watt

The Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide Volume 45
The Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide Volume 45
by Various

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a fun book if you have a comic collection and want ..., 1 April 2016
This is a fun book if you have a comic collection and want to see what the current value is.

OtterBox Defender Realtree Series Case for iPhone 5 - AP BLAZED
OtterBox Defender Realtree Series Case for iPhone 5 - AP BLAZED
Offered by DeviceFun

5.0 out of 5 stars Brick, 1 April 2016
2nd Otterbox as my first got a little scratched up from jangling around with keys and tools, I decided it was well worth replacing.
Potential negative for some: Looks and feels like a brick because it's chunky enough.
Positive side: Because it's chunky, I feel it in my pocket and I have peace of mind that it's there. Unlike many phones I see that have cracked screens, my phone has taken a lot of abuse and it's safe and secure never letting me down.

Doitwiser ® Compatible Black Toner Cartridges Pack For Dell 1320 1320c 1320cn - 593-10258 - Black High Yield 2,000 Pages (3 Pack)
Offered by DoitwiserUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple, 9 Feb. 2015
It fits and the ink is black. That's what I wanted. Simple.

12 PerfectPrint Compatible 18XL Ink Cartridges For Epson Expression Home Printer XP-102 XP-202 XP-212 XP-215 XP-205 XP-225 XP-30 XP-302 XP-305 XP-312 XP-315 XP-322 XP-325 XP-402 XP-412 XP-415 XP-405 P405WH XP-422 XP-425 XP-405
Offered by PerfectPrint

4.0 out of 5 stars Wait and See, 9 Feb. 2015
Bought it for a friend and she was blown over by the low cost. We've inserted one cartridge and waiting to see how long it lasts.

20 Pairs Of Mixed Fashion High Heel Shoes Boots for Barbie Sindy Doll
20 Pairs Of Mixed Fashion High Heel Shoes Boots for Barbie Sindy Doll
Offered by Fat-Catz-Copy-Catz (UK Seller)

3.0 out of 5 stars Tickled Pink, 9 Feb. 2015
It's great value for money. My daughter and I made a little shoe display case out of cardboard and Barbie loves it.

Otterbox defender series case cover & belt clip iphone 5-aqua/mineral
Otterbox defender series case cover & belt clip iphone 5-aqua/mineral

5.0 out of 5 stars Why would you choose anything else?, 9 Feb. 2015
Love the colour, love the protection. Yes, it's a bit brick-ish, but I know it's there and every time I see a friends' phone and it's cracked because it's been dropped, I think "I am SOOO GLAD I bought the Otterbox." They're crazy for not doing the same.

Barbie Glam Vacation House
Barbie Glam Vacation House

5.0 out of 5 stars CONVERTED BARBIE FAN, 9 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Barbie Glam Vacation House (Toy)
This is really cool. Lots of bits and very versatile. Folds up nicely for tidying up and it's great fun. Barbie and her friends love hanging out. This is played with EVERY time my six-year-old has friends over. Great accessory with the dolls.

Remington SP 390
Remington SP 390

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Remington SP 390
They're replacement blades that fit!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4