Profile for Mongrella > Reviews

Return Of The Regulator
Return Of The Regulator
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff!, 2 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Return Of The Regulator (Audio CD)
I've been a fan of Warren G for years. This did not disappoint :-)

Mens 100% Cotton Nightshirts Night Shirt Buttoned Traditional Collar Knee Length (approx.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Feb. 2016
Bought this for the hubby. We are both very happy with it. Looks good, fits well & survives laundering with no fading or shrinkage.

Kill Zone
Kill Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 2 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Kill Zone (Audio CD)
If you like Phil, you'll love this. If you don't, or don't know who he is, you probably will not. Me, I LOVE it.

Mean Streak
Mean Streak
by Sandra Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars The characters are unrealistic and annoying, The dialog is awful and the suspense minimal, 2 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Mean Streak (Paperback)
I got this under the misapprehension that it was a suspense novel. I was wrong. Basically it's a Mills&Boon type bodice-ripper with a bit of sex & violence thrown in. The characters are unrealistic and annoying, The dialog is awful and the suspense minimal. I only read the first and last few chapters as I could not face plowing through the whole thing. This is the first Sandra Brown novel which I have read & will also be the last.

Ladies/ womens Poncho snuggle top bed jacket luxury super soft coral fleece size 10 to 20 (10-12, Ivory)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 Aug. 2015
Nice & snuggly!

FASCINATOR COCKTAIL HAT WITH BLACK FEATHERS & LACE 1940'S STYLE TEARDROP BURLESQUE
Offered by Blyme

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 5 Aug. 2015
Cheap & it looks it.

Knit Kimono: 18 Designs with Simple Shapes
Knit Kimono: 18 Designs with Simple Shapes
by Vicki Square

3.0 out of 5 stars The designs look nice but are quite fiddly, 5 Aug. 2015
The designs look nice but are quite fiddly, I would have preferred more basic how-to instructions before getting into the types of stitches required. . I had a problem with deciphering some of it - that might just be my inexperience, of course - and did not care for the layout. Translating American into English did not make things easier. The designs do look good though so I shall file it under 'maybe one day'.

I Need My Nigga Back [Explicit]
I Need My Nigga Back [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Aug. 2015
This one of my favorite tracks from Phil - it is solid.

Loyalty B4 Royalty, Vol. 2 [Explicit]
Loyalty B4 Royalty, Vol. 2 [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Aug. 2015
Great example of Oakland rap.

The Prophecy of Bees
The Prophecy of Bees
by R.S. Pateman

2.0 out of 5 stars Childish, 5 Aug. 2015
This review is from: The Prophecy of Bees (Paperback)
I am about 2/3 of the way through this & getting more irritated by the minute. This should be clearly marked as a 'young adult' novel as it is in no way suitable for an adult. The 2 main characters, Izzy and her mother both need a good slap, in my opinion!

Page: 1 | 2