Profile for T. Davies > Reviews

Content by T. Davies

T. Davies (Norfolk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Nextbase 312GW Full 1080p HD In Car Dash Cam Camera DVR Digital Driving Video Recorder with Built-In Wi-Fi
Offered by iZilla

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2017
Excellent little camera. Well pleased with the videos and the software to watch them. My first Dash Cam.

INIBUD 180Pcs M3 Nylon Hex Spacers Screw Nut Stand-off Plastic Accessories Assortment for Electronics Computers PCB Board DIY Drone, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Handy, 24 Aug. 2016
Really handy little set for attaching PCBs to cases etc.

ANSIO A2 Double Sided Self Healing 5 Layers Cutting Mat Metric/Imperial 45cmx 60cm -  Green/Green
ANSIO A2 Double Sided Self Healing 5 Layers Cutting Mat Metric/Imperial 45cmx 60cm - Green/Green
Offered by ANSIO Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended., 22 July 2016
Always used an A4 cutting mat before but treated myself to this after buying a new hobbies table. Works well, double sided markings, heals well except for very heavy cuts. Recommended.

7 Day Pill Wallet Box Medicine Tablet Holder Organiser Storage Travel
7 Day Pill Wallet Box Medicine Tablet Holder Organiser Storage Travel
Offered by Mycambay

5.0 out of 5 stars For someone like me who takes over 20 pills spread throughout the ..., 22 July 2016
For someone like me who takes over 20 pills spread throughout the day, this is a godsend. I fill it up once a week and then take out the individual "day" box to carry with me all day, my phone reminds me to take them so no excuse for missing any. Cheap and cheerful but does the job - recommended.

Samsung Flip Wallet Cover for Galaxy J5 (2015) - Black
Samsung Flip Wallet Cover for Galaxy J5 (2015) - Black
Offered by Jolly Mobile UK

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a perfect fit for the 2015 (J500) model, 22 July 2016
Bought 2 as my wife and I have just bought the same phone. This is a perfect fit for the 2015 (J500) model. Once fitted correctly the top will close snugly and the screen switches off. Definitely worth paying the extra. Recommended.

Gaugemaster GM-GM619 10 ml Recession Lubricator with Needle Applicator
Gaugemaster GM-GM619 10 ml Recession Lubricator with Needle Applicator

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 20 Oct. 2015
Perfect for delivering the tiniest drop of oil in the right place

Bosch GluePen Cordless Glue Gun with Integrated 3.6 V Lithium-Ion Battery
Bosch GluePen Cordless Glue Gun with Integrated 3.6 V Lithium-Ion Battery

4.0 out of 5 stars Heats up very quickly and glue sticks last a good time. Cons, 28 Sept. 2015
My first glue gun purchased mainly for my modelling hobby.

Pros: Heats up very quickly and glue sticks last a good time.

Cons, Difficult to achieve a small amount of glue to object, very stringy and doesn't seem to hold it's charge very well.

Portable Keyboard and Manicure Light - Daffodil LEC200 - Bring Light Where You Need it Most with a Battery Powered Rechargeable Reading Lamp
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my wife and I liked it so much, 28 Sept. 2015
I bought this for my wife and I liked it so much, I kept borrowing it so she has just bought me one of my own in white to match my new desktop - see separate review. Good bright light that can be adjusted in brightness and also in position so that it can be directed directly over the keyboard without distracting your view of the screen. Recommended purchase.

The Lotus Eaters: Complete BBC Series 1 [DVD] [1972]
The Lotus Eaters: Complete BBC Series 1 [DVD] [1972]
Dvd ~ Ian Hendry

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife and I really enjoyed re-living this series starring 2 of my favourite actors, 28 Sept. 2015
My wife and I really enjoyed re-living this series starring 2 of my favourite actors. It's obviously dated but the slow storytelling is a refreshing change to much of what is put out on TV today. Each episode revolves around a different character and it's fun to guess the outcome which is sometimes quite surprising.

tooltime MS092 6-Inch 150 mm Electronic Digital Vernier Calliper - Black
tooltime MS092 6-Inch 150 mm Electronic Digital Vernier Calliper - Black
Offered by Storage Depot Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little tool that has already come in handy as ..., 28 Sept. 2015
Excellent little tool that has already come in handy as part of my modelling pursuits. Nice clear digital read out and supplied with a protective case.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17