Profile for M.L.K. > Reviews

Content by M.L.K.

M.L.K. (N. E. Scotland)

BT 8600 Advanced Call Blocker Cordless Home Phone with Answer Machine (Twin Handset Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish we had had this years ago to stop all the cold calls., 6 Jan. 2017
Great product. Wish the old phone had packed up sooner so we could buy this one!. Since buying at the end of November we have had no cold calls as they do not want to announce who they are. We had been getting up to 7 a day even at 8 pm on a Sunday evening .Before plugging in the phone for the first time, I entered the names and numbers of absolutely everyone who might call and so far everyone has come straight through with no problem. This is a must as it saves frustration. My only niggle is that when unknown callers announce themselves, I find it a bit difficult to hear who it is. I don't know if it is the phone or my hearing, but cannot get the sound any louder. I find I have to have to remember to put the phone on speaker to hear better.

Irish Aviators of World War I: Volume I, Irish Aces: Irish Aces of the Great War: 1
by Joe C Gleeson

3.0 out of 5 stars Badly written book., 13 Dec. 2013
Badly written book. Pity it hadn't been proof read. Contains many inaccuracies and irrelevancies. Look forward to seeing that Volume 2 has been proof read.

Purple Leather Pouch Case Xylo-Cover with Pull Up Cord: for the Samsung Ch@t 335 (S3350) / Chat 322 (C3222) Mobile Phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather pouch cover for samsung Ch@t 335, 6 Aug. 2011
Excellent product which protects the phone as it is supposed to. It is not bulky so allows one to have the phone in a jeans' pocket and easily acceptable. The one small improvement would be for the pouch to be slightly longer to completely cover the phone instead of leaving about 1cm exposed. The pull strip inside means one can remove the phone easily. Really glad I bought it to protect my new phone as, combined with the antiscratch/glare sheet it means that the screen is protected unlike my last phone which became so scratched I could hardly read the texts.