Profile for Big Mama > Reviews

Content by Big Mama

Big Mama "BM" (Glasgow)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
MoKo Gear S2 Qi Wireless Charging Dock, Replacement Charger Charging Cradle for Samsung Gear S2 / Gear S2 Classic SM-R732 / SM-R730 / SM-R720 / Moto360 2nd Gen Smartwatch, with Micro USB Cable, BLACK
Offered by BSCstore EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 25 Feb. 2017
I wanted a spare charging dock to keep in work. This fits the bill and works a treat.

Magicshine Eagle F3 Bicycle Front Light 3000 Lumens
Magicshine Eagle F3 Bicycle Front Light 3000 Lumens
Offered by Trail Adventure Store Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Great light but really heavy!, 25 Feb. 2017
The best thing about this light is that it is very powerful. The light fits over the middle of the handlebars so that it is in the centre of the stem, giving an even distribution of light in front of you. The battery is easily removeable as it attaches to a fitment that is fixed to a bottle cage holder.

There is, however, one major downside to this light and battery pack. It's really heavy!

Being a larger lady, I am very paranoid about how much additional weight I put on my bike. As a consequence of this, I have passed this light on to my much smaller daughter. She is happy with this and has attached it to her mountain bike.

Gear S2 Classic Watch Band, MoKo Universal Stainless Steel Watch Band Strap Bracelet with spring pin for Samsung Gear S2 Classic SM-R732 & SM-R735 / Moto 360 2nd (Men's 42mm 2015), SILVER
Offered by BSCstore EU

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning, 8 Feb. 2017
Totally transforms my watch. It looks so much better with this strap on it.

Great quality, substantial strap that was easy for my husband to attach using the included gadget (didn't know that would be in the box).

This is an excellent value strap and I would not hesitate to recommend this.

Universal Pictures Boy's Minions Sweatshirt, Grey (L Grey), 4 Years
Universal Pictures Boy's Minions Sweatshirt, Grey (L Grey), 4 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars cute and cuddly - just like the wearer, 8 Feb. 2017
Great nephew was delighted with this gift. He had recently been to Orlando and was excited that his favourite minions were in the same place.

4mm Titanium Womens Plain Dome Polished Wedding Band Ring Size R
4mm Titanium Womens Plain Dome Polished Wedding Band Ring Size R
Offered by Sj Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality and value, 8 Feb. 2017
Perfect sizing. Lovely shine to the ring. Really pleased as it feels rather substantial.

Was looking for a cheap temporary replacement for my white gold wedding ring as that had started to irritate my finger, but I feel "naked" without a ring on that finger.

Hopefully, this will stand the test of time - when I can get back to the regular ring, this will be lovely on my right hand.

3MM Ladies Titanium Eternity Engagement Band, Wedding Ring with Pave Set Cubic Zirconia Size R 1/2
Offered by Elma Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful - pity I've outgrown the bling, 8 Feb. 2017
This ring is gorgeous. However, I have decided that it is just not me! I have come to the conclusion that my style has changed over the years and I really cannot carry off the "bling" look. So, unfortunately, I will be sending this back.

If you were to remove me from the equation and just look at the ring, it does go really well with the plain Titanium wedding band. It is not so deep that it would feel uncomfortable wearing it all day.

Celtic Wicca Pagan Eternity Ring Sterling Silver 925 Size R 1/2
Celtic Wicca Pagan Eternity Ring Sterling Silver 925 Size R 1/2
Offered by CloseOutWarehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring. Good quality., 8 Feb. 2017
Lovely substantial ring. Very pleased with this. I wanted a cheap option to temporarily replace my wedding ring. For some strange reason, I seem to have become sensitive to the white gold (after 27 years!). May be down to having had a fairly traumatic year.

Anyway - I was looking for something not too fussy, but that had some ventillation. This does fit the bill. Only time will tell if the silver will irritate my finger. In the meantime, it does look very pretty. This would also be lovely as a "dress" ring.

The only downside was that the sizing is a bit off. I had ordered a half size larger than my wedding ring as it was not available in the same size. It's a wee bit of a squeeze over the knuckle, but comfortable when on.

Clarks Sillian Chell Womens Casual Boots 8 Black
Clarks Sillian Chell Womens Casual Boots 8 Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 3 Jan. 2017
Wearing these is like walking on air. They are an excellent fit, cosy and soft. Really pleased with these.

Kipling Women's Sabin Top-Handle Bag, Black (REF33Q Craft Black), 32 X 24 cmX14.5CM (B x H x T)
Offered by WARDOW

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with this bag, 3 Jan. 2017
The texture, shape, style and size of this bag are all great.

Kipling have finally caught up with the size of smart phones and the interior pocket does actually hold my Samsung phone.

Adequate pockets to hold and organise my bits and pieces for daily use.

Buff Neckwarmer Knitted and Polar Rev Neckwear, Neper Eleni Grey/Grey Vigore, Adult/One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but good, 3 Jan. 2017
A bit pricey, but the quality is excellent.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20