Profile for H4NIO > Reviews

H4NIO "Hannah" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Beeztees Bird Cage Julia 1, Black
Beeztees Bird Cage Julia 1, Black

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice cage which has been let down by bad design ..., 19 Mar. 2015
External fitting dishes are too lose, and there are no trap panels to cover the holes when the dishes are changed/and/or fall off. The hanging loop is moulded plastic and not very robust either. A nice cage which has been let down by bad design and materials.

Josef Teller: Model 62 Violin Bridge - Adjustable Feet (4/4)
Josef Teller: Model 62 Violin Bridge - Adjustable Feet (4/4)
Offered by Musicroom

5.0 out of 5 stars Improved the sound of my cheap violin greatly!, 28 Dec. 2013
Easy to fit bridge. Just the right height for my budget Stagg violin. Improved the sound quality quite a bit.

Hama Star 63 Tripod with Carry Case
Hama Star 63 Tripod with Carry Case
Offered by Carmarthen Cameras

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Impressed., 30 May 2013
This is a great, functional tripod. Excellent quality. Its firm, fits and holds the camera easily and well. It's very easy to adjust the camera in each and every direction possible.

Skullcandy Lowrider Headphones - Navy/Chrome
Skullcandy Lowrider Headphones - Navy/Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Sound and Build, 30 May 2013
My teenage son received these for Christmas and they are still performing well. They have a great sound quality and great bass (so good I got myself a pair too). They are comfy to wear and quite robust (seeing as my boy has not broken them as yet!).

Canon EF 50 mm f/1.8 II Lens
Canon EF 50 mm f/1.8 II Lens

4.0 out of 5 stars Clunky motor but a very nice lens for the price., 30 May 2013
This lens has a fixed distance, so if you're too close to an object, the slightly clunky and noisy auto focus motor will go into overdrive in attempt to focus. In the long term I can see this wearing out, or breaking the auto focus motor. So I must remember to stay the correct distance away from the object before hand, or, to use manual focus.

This lens is an affordable, functional and good quality lens for those who seek a wide aperture for those extra blurry background shots.

2x SCOOTER WHEELS by X-LINE 100mm 82A - ABEC 5 BEARINGS - CLEAR PU & SILVER CORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wheel, Bargain Price., 30 May 2013
I broke the front wheel riding my son's scooter! These turned out as a great replacement. Excellent quality, son is pleased with them.

Round Pendant kit (Colour: Silver)
Round Pendant kit (Colour: Silver)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Kit., 30 May 2013
This review is from: Round Pendant kit (Colour: Silver)
This was just right for adding my own picture. Great design and all the parts came together in a most fitting way.

Round Pendant kit (Colour: Antique Brass)
Round Pendant kit (Colour: Antique Brass)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Kit., 30 May 2013

Keene USB FM Transmitter
Keene USB FM Transmitter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great expansion to my Roberts Wireless, 11 Jun. 2012
I bought this to transmit my laptop music and internet radio to my Roberts Revival Radio. I plugged the dongle in (without the inc extension) and let windows do the initial install before installing the diver disk. A little app sits in your system tray so you can access it quickly. I chose the settings which contained 'Europe' and tuned in my radio to the signal displayed in the app (90Mhz). The sound was rough at first but ounce I turned down the TX Gain slider in the app setting it sounds nice and clear! You can pause and play, mute, and fine tune the signal with the < and > buttons.

Very pleased.

Ex-Pro Nikon EN-EL5, ENEL5, MH-61, MH61 Fast Travel-Pro Charger Nikon Coolpix [See Description for Models]
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Working Fine., 19 Jan. 2012
This came with a generic charger and an adapter that was sized for the EL5 battery. I have charged my Duracell EL5 replacement battery, and Nikon's own EL5 battery 3 times using the wall plug fitting and all is well. It shows a red light for charging, and green for finished.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10