Profile for hamad > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
The Bluebeards Revenge Shavette Razor
The Bluebeards Revenge Shavette Razor

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 19 April 2016
It's good starter for someone who needs to learn to straight shave and cheap. But I gave

Packed 4 In 1 Facial DIY Mask Bowl Brush Spoon Tools Set Blue
Packed 4 In 1 Facial DIY Mask Bowl Brush Spoon Tools Set Blue
Offered by Universal Color

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job and is what it says it is ..., 19 April 2016
Does the job and is what it says it is but I gave it 3 starts because it tool so long as arrive. It traveled all the way from China, I wasn't made aware it was coming from China.

Pattern Magic 3
Pattern Magic 3
by Tomoko Nakamichi

5.0 out of 5 stars Its magic, 21 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Pattern Magic 3 (Paperback)
Like the other pattern magic book's it has a few idea's, they are interesting designs and make the garment have that bit extra

Rick Owens
Rick Owens
by -

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 21 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Rick Owens (Hardcover)
The other Rick Owens book's are on the expense side so got this huge thing. Classic Rick work and has a interview he did

Luvenesco Beard Balm - Natural Beard Care For Men
Luvenesco Beard Balm - Natural Beard Care For Men

5.0 out of 5 stars keeps the beard tamed, 16 Oct. 2015
My beard was a bit out of control?'?

This really helps tame it, it's easy to work in and my beard looks thicker

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars next step up, 16 Oct. 2015
I felt I needed to go a longer size than my last one so I tryed this a two mm. I can see the difference it's made by doing this, my deeper scars are fading

YOHJI YAMAMOTO Y3 BLACK LABEL FOR MEN 75ML EDT SPRAY
YOHJI YAMAMOTO Y3 BLACK LABEL FOR MEN 75ML EDT SPRAY
Offered by Direct Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars I tryed the smell and after it settels it'samazing. ..., 16 Oct. 2015
I tryed the smell and after it settels it'samazing. I felt it's fresh yet masculine and I found my self pulled towards it.

I feel it's a smell for the changing of the season's and a bright winter's day

TeckNet Twin Mains Plug-in Wireless Cordless Doorbell Door Chime at 500-feet Range with 52 Chimes
Offered by Hippidion.Store

4.0 out of 5 stars works well, 7 Aug. 2015
Works well, keep instructions at hand

JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones

2.0 out of 5 stars not as good as the review have you think, 2 Jun. 2014
So this product got here fast & looks good. I need a product for the summer as i have headphones & they are a but too big & get too hot for summer. So i can't comment on the fit as i have some Budlocks to help them stay in.

The sound is a different matter as i can comment, I had my ipod at the high level but have to turn it down as it can be load, yet i can hear the noise from all around. If & when i use public transport i need to block out the sound of the load kids, people who think everyone needs to hear what they are saying & all the sounds i want to block out. This does not do the job, i can hear everything. The wire seem weak making me think that they may snap soon & the ear piece look way too bulky (but that can be seen in the picture)

I'd say the product is worth the £6 mark

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars spot on, 2 Jun. 2014
I have giving other products a sample try but i think am going to stick with the Captains wax. I scrape a bit off using the back of my nails, warm it up between my fingers & work it in with finger and a Kent tash comb, hold it in shape & the job is done. The product has a nice smell and works well. It holds all day & is easy to remove at the end. Depending on what look am going for relates to the amount i use, i do feel this pot will last me a long time so become a VERY good value for money product. I have had tweeted the Captain back & forth so the brand is happy to take feed back, that for me is fantastic customer care.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8