Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Kernow Prickles" (Pasty Land)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
NEO G Reflex AFO/Drop Foot - SMALL - RIGHT - Medical Grade Quality, adjustable straps HELPS drop foot, nerve injury, maintain a neutral foot position, stabilize the ankle & relieve pressure - Unisex
Offered by Online Sports Support Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for a WIDE foot., 8 Aug. 2017
This was really good value for the price, but unfortunately turned out to be too narrow for my husband's foot. He does have really wide feet, and had quite a bit of foot hanging over the edge of the article. It is on the narrow side, and I think that it would be helpful to give foot width measurements as well as length.
Looks like we will have to seek more expensive solutions now, pity!

5 Metres Grade A 60 inch Width Blue Check Fleece Fabric,Material
5 Metres Grade A 60 inch Width Blue Check Fleece Fabric,Material
Offered by Treeline Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy in our campervan!, 28 July 2017
This was ideal for making two fleece blankets for the campervan. Although it doesn't look as thick as some fleece I have seen, just putting it on top of our duvets make us snug and cosy, without over-heating. Came quickly too! Thinking of getting some to use as a curtain for the back window, to keep us even cosier!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Car Charger, JETech® Dual Rapid USB Car Charger Cigarette Charger for Dual Car Charger with Micro USB - for Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, Moto X, LG G2, HTC ONE, DNA, Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S3, Tab 3, Note 4/3/2, Google Nexus 7, for Apple iPhone/iPad/iPad Mini/iPad Air (Apple charging cable needed), and More - C0655
Offered by JEDirect UK

Which? Top Rated Duvet Brand 2015 | Classic Hollowfibre Duvet - Single Size - 4.5 Tog - Summer | Soak&Sleep
Offered by Soak and Sleep

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep it to yourself!, 14 Mar. 2017
Too good; my husband has pinched it and I can no longer enjoy the luxury for myself. Will have to get another one for myself!!

Sewing the Shadows Together
Sewing the Shadows Together

5.0 out of 5 stars MORE, please!!, 20 Nov. 2016
I so enjoyed this, just didn't want to put it down! Lots of red herrings, and I never guessed the end. Please write some more books, Alison!

Diabolical (Shaye Archer Series Book 3)
Diabolical (Shaye Archer Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish 2017 was here already so I could read the next one!!, 22 Aug. 2016
This book is a serious threat to getting on with what you SHOULD be doing - you won't want to put it down until the end! Once again Jana has written a brilliant book, and I wish 2017 could come sooner so I could read the next one!!

Malevolent (Shaye Archer Series Book 1)
Malevolent (Shaye Archer Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, 21 Aug. 2016
Just brilliant, really heart-stopping in places! So glad there are more to come, as I really enjoyed it.

New Ladies Plus Size Full Length Hooded Tribal Print Kaftan Dubai Abaya
New Ladies Plus Size Full Length Hooded Tribal Print Kaftan Dubai Abaya

2.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT ORDER THIS IN YOUR NORMAL SIZE IF YOU WANT ROOM!!, 22 July 2015
This looked SO voluminous, and ended up fitting rather like a sausage skin from the waist down! Around the bust wasn't too bad, but any lower and it was tight. (OK I was wearing my clothes, but even so!!) I deliberately ordered a 30-32 rather than 28 to avoid this; wish I'd ordered a 34!! It is rescueable; the seam down the side is too far away from the edge and the garment could be vastly improved by moving it outwards. I think the young lady in the photo must be a size 10 wearing a 34!!

Be warned: DO NOT ORDER THIS IN YOUR NORMAL SIZE IF YOU WANT ROOM!!
Comment Comment | Permalink

ClearZal Callus Creme 100g
ClearZal Callus Creme 100g

5.0 out of 5 stars Podiatrist couldn't believe her eyes!, 5 Oct. 2014
This review is from: ClearZal Callus Creme 100g (Misc.)
This really did work for my husband! He has a bad callus under his little toe, which has to be regularly trimmed down by his Podiatrist. At one point it turned into an ulcer, bad news because he is diabetic. It's been there for years, and nothing shifts it for long. After using Clearzal on it for a few weeks, next time he went to the Podiatrist, the top of it just came away, and although there is still a bit left, it is nothing compared to what it used to be. His Podiatrist can't believe the improvement in his callus, and wanted to know what this wonder cream was called!

I am just about to order another lot of it, as I don't want to be without it!!

The Haunting of Harriet
The Haunting of Harriet

5.0 out of 5 stars More, please!, 20 Dec. 2013
I really loved this book and was heartbroken when it ended! I would love to know how it carried on, and hope that one day there might be a sequel. I shall be buying Sweet Dreams next, and looking forward to more from this author!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3