Profile for Sparky > Reviews

Content by Sparky

Sparky

BG 44K Power Enhancer Fuel System Cleaner - Free Delivery
BG 44K Power Enhancer Fuel System Cleaner - Free Delivery

3.0 out of 5 stars I felt a great differance for the first week and then after that, 15 May 2015
I felt a great differance for the first week and then after that, I't felt like a sugar crash with my car, after a HIGH.

No doublt it's all cleaned up though inside. I reccomend this product, but not at the current prices.

Braun CruZer6 Face - All-In-One Electric Shaver Plus Styler and Trimmer Wet and Dry
Offered by Electrics Warehouse

3.0 out of 5 stars pro\s and cons., 1 May 2014
The pro's are it comes with lots of attachments for beard styling which is useful, the biggest con is to myself, the shaver part DOES NOT SHAVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!, it takes me 4 x longer then normal to shave my beard using this shaver although smoother and painless., compared to my old one.

however it does have everything you need all in one, trimmer, and perfect for goatee's

Mens Multi Pocket Action Cargo Work Trousers Sizes 28 to 52 Black or Navy 38 Waist / 33" Long Leg Black
Offered by sakclothing

4.0 out of 5 stars FEELS NICE, 1 May 2014
feels nice i washed it once, i put them on again, and the button popped off before i even attempted to fasten...

this was simply done through my finger knocking it off by accident only took a small tap.

Not impressed with that it should have a zip, not a loose stitched button. i'm not fat or anything, and they are my size, other then that pretty good product. i do like the look and feel.

Tanco Impex Black Flip Leather Case Cover SONY ERICSSON XPERIA PLAY
Tanco Impex Black Flip Leather Case Cover SONY ERICSSON XPERIA PLAY

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice phone !, 30 Aug. 2013
great phone my does exactly what it says on the tin, my only problem is I find the battery too small.

other then that it's fantastic.

Wired--Up 1 SATA Power Adapter Cable and 1 SATA Data Cable
Wired--Up 1 SATA Power Adapter Cable and 1 SATA Data Cable
Offered by bomien

3.0 out of 5 stars eh., 21 July 2013
Took far to long to arrive, these are widley available I should of gone to any tech shop, this took almost 28 days. a simple envolope would of done better.

Plain Coloured Trouser Braces Suspenders - Black, White, Red (Purple)
Plain Coloured Trouser Braces Suspenders - Black, White, Red (Purple)
Offered by Anything you want UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap., 24 Jun. 2013
These did not last me long at all, they broke off multiple times, they look great in the picture, but there not as wide or as strong as indicated.

Roccat Kave Solid 5.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset
Roccat Kave Solid 5.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset

5.0 out of 5 stars HEADSET REVIEW - all listed, 31 Jan. 2013
Okay, So I just purchased these and they arrived within one day !
No installation necessary all though it does come with some, if you wish but it is generally a plug and play device.

''Comfort'' After wearing these head phones they are the most comfortable pair of head phones I've ever worn, and I've had a pair of TRITTON headphones.
These have great padding around the headset, the ear cups literally cup your ear's making sure no sound comes out, however the headset is a bit on the heavy side, but this does not bother me as I'm used to gaming head phones. These ear cups literally grip like a plunger sucking on to your ear !!!! the world outside disappears and the gaming world begins. ''

''Style'' I actually do not like the style, but what i do like is the little audio controller, it reminds me of the gadgets of the 1980's to 1990's. it has a retro feel to it, and it just looks great !!!!, The head set and audio have some Blue LED'S not a lot, but enough for indication, the general headphones them self's actually follow a simplistic style, which is great, if your wanting a great set of headphones, that aren't complicated with to many buttons, and adjustments.''

''feature's''This headset, has a nice little mute feature and when you are in mute mode, your microphone lights up to say that you are muted. Another feature is that you can change your bass, front and rear speakers, also centre... to any volume you wish. I found this very use full in game, you also have predefined sets for game, and movie's, you can also adjust your headset for larger/smaller head sizes, it has a nice little number indicator so that both sides can be equal. I haven't tested the microphone out properly, but I asked a random person in game, if they could hear me they replied '' you sound crystal clear actually '' this was said before i even mentioned that i have a new headset. The cables are really long this is great for some and not so much for others, Also this head set uses 5.1 analogue cables which is fantastic if you have a 5.1 surround sound card, I'm currently using my on board sound system. The mic also detacthes from the headset if you do not wish to use it, This mic can also bend and twist.''

''GAMING in 5.1''

WOAH I'm blown out of the water with this one, I've had my fair share of experience when it comes to surround sound.. So far I have tested this on left 4 dead 2, and the reason why i chose this game, is because you get ambushed from special infected zombies played by players who can come from above or to the side of you and behind you, they can come from anywhere from a rooftop to a vent in the wall.. the fact is with these head phones YOU CAN HEAR EXACTLY WHERE THEY ARE, my mouse was mm's away from their location, I said to my team mates, there is a charger behind us... he was 40 feet away in distance ?????? None of my friends who have emulated headphones could hear this. everything in game sounded booming, not crystal clear in some places but certainly booming, it felt great, when my friend was to my right firing his AK 47 at zombies all i could think about was HOW AWESOME THAT NOW sounds with these head phones, and it really adds to the realism when somebody fire's a gun rather close to your ear's it just gets louder !!! today I really had the edge on people and I out hunted the hunter..... If you want a nice 5.1 surround sound try these, you will not be disappointed.''

''Durability''

Okay are these durable? I would say they are the most sturdy pair of head phone's I've ever had, again going back to the TRITTON series they are very sturdy, but The Kave just feels less plastic.

they even used aluminum pins for the headset, they do feel for real, if you are looking for a pair of headphones, that look as sturdy as they feel then it's this, they are BEEFY big headphones, and they certainly show it, I wouldn't want to drop it to test it's durability but i can safely say it will last me some years.''

''Pro's''

It comes with an audio device to alter the surround sound to your liking.
It has a mute button and LED's that works with it.
It's big and sturdy and will last many years to come.
The sound output is fantastic giving tactical advantage in any video game.
The volume dial is very nice to the touch.
Easy installation, no drivers necessary.
Comfortable.
Looks stylish not to modern not to retro.
head measurements when adjusting.
Detachable mic

''Con's''
Slightly on the heavy side
Long cable ( debatable )

Thanks for reading this review, after reading so many myself I was very impressed with the con's that were shown, and I have also found the same in those cons, but they do not bother me at all.
These head phones are what you are looking for, if your the sort of person whom watches movie's and Play's games, and your looking for that tactical advantage, with great booming sounds.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 18, 2014 9:12 PM BST