Profile for Siddharth > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black - HX-M101TCB/G
Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black - HX-M101TCB/G

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome purchase, 22 Jan. 2014
Loved this Hard disk. Compact, silent, easy to connect. It's fast and a robust tech piece. Cable was long enough and strong.

Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous lens, sharp pictures on my Nikon D3200, 8 Jan. 2014
sturdy build, sharp pictures, easy to fit.

However, just one suggestion - first confirm your reason for buying it.

If you are buying for the following reasons only then DON'T (in my opinion).

1. You have to have an additional prime lens - No, you don't. My kit lens 18-55mm does offer me the same or at times better focal length and angle because it has 18mm to cover for closer objects and wider angle and can stratch upto 55mm (and 35mm).
2. You are choosing between 35mm vs. 50mm lens - Again, refer 1.

Correct reasons to buy this lens
1. Lower FStop No. (big aperture) up to 1.8 (helpful in low light) - (with fast f/1.8 aperture, this lens offers exceptional control over depth of field for distinctive subject/background separation)
2. Fast shutter speed.
3. Night/Low light photography (again thanks to Fstop)
4. To capture good Bokeh (if you don't know what Bokeh then seriously wait for few months and practise all on your kit lens)
5. Light weight
6. If you MUST choose between 50mm and 35mm then I suggest 35mm as it shoots at wider angle.

So, if you are just a beginner (or photography is your new addiction to beautify your FB page) then wait for sometime, master your kit-lens first, understand the focal length, practice low light photograhy and then think of buying this lens (also price might go down by that time). If you are on intermediate level then I definitely would like to recommend this lens as it's great for portraits as well as street photography and better than 50mm in my opinion as you get wide angle and most time in my experience it's easy to go closer to the subject than going 4 steps back to fit the frame in 50mm shot.

Hope you find this useful.

Best luck.

Wilkinson Sword Blades Classic Double-Edged Razor +5 Blades
Wilkinson Sword Blades Classic Double-Edged Razor +5 Blades

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 8 Jan. 2014
Easy to change blades, light weight, nice grip, easy to clean, good price - all in whole - great purchase.

Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens Kit - Red (24.2MP) 3 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with my purchase, 9 Dec. 2013
Pros:
1. Pictures are really vivid, great colors and much more closer to real colors of the environment
2. Resolution is excellent
6. D3200 is so easy to use, so good choice for DSLR newbies

Mens Shirring Hood T-shirts BLACK (ZZ01
Mens Shirring Hood T-shirts BLACK (ZZ01

5.0 out of 5 stars very soft material, unique design, very stylish, 9 Dec. 2013
I absolutely loved this item. soft material, good quality and a unique design. delivery was quick and item was nicely packed. This goes well with denims and other colours as well.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it - stylish, unique, good material, 9 Dec. 2013
I always prefer to have something unique on and it's hard to find one in the retail stores. Good quality and unique design. It looks very stylish and size is exactly how it's described. I am very happy with this purchase.

Mens Stylish Sleeveless Cardigan BLACK (DT12)
Mens Stylish Sleeveless Cardigan BLACK (DT12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish, 9 Dec. 2013
I always prefer to have something unique on and it's hard to find one in the retail stores. This is an awesome cardigan with a soft very material and looks very stylish. I would say it goes extremly well with blue denim and white tshirt or shirt. I am very happy with this purchase. Also if you have a little belly then you can cover it with this unique design.

Nikon ML-L3 Remote Control
Nikon ML-L3 Remote Control
Offered by Skyscraper Drones

5.0 out of 5 stars must needed tool for night photography, 9 Dec. 2013
I must confess when I first saw this product I thought it was an overkill for a newbie like me but I bought it anway thought I may need it in future. Now when I have done some night photography and self-portraits, I can vouch for this tool as MUST NEEDED in your kit. It has a good range, no setup required as all you need to set your camera on remote mode for clicking pics. It came with a battery that is easy to install. In my opinion it's worth investing in this in stead of ruining your precious captures.

DSTE EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery for Nikon Coolpix P7000, Coolpix P7100, Coolpix P7700, Df, D3100, D3200, D5100, D5200, D5300 Digital Cameras
Offered by QiaoJL

2.0 out of 5 stars It worked OK until Nikon cam refused to accept it, 9 Dec. 2013
Battery charged fast and worked like a charm UNTIL in the middle of my trip my brand new Nikon D3200 refused to recognised it. It displayed error that battery is not a Nikon battery and cam not work with it so unfortunately I had to return this product (and still waiting to hear for my refund).

No offence to the seller (as it did get delivered in time and worked ok for 2 weeks) but in my option it is better to spend extra ££ and buy original in stead of missing an important event or shots.

Nikon D3200 DSLR Camera 32GB SD SDHC High Speed Zectron Digital Camera Memory Card for Camera Camcorder Video and HD Video

5.0 out of 5 stars fast reading, does what it says, 9 Dec. 2013
Very happy with this purchase. reading time on cam and on pc (haven't tested on external card reader) is pretty good. came with a little box, so a good protection when using other card.

Page: 1 | 2