Profile for S. Picquart > Reviews

S. Picquart

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas jumper, 26 Nov. 2014
Very fast delivery and great Christmas jumper for my daughter's charity day at school. I ordered 9-10 and she could have done with a smaller size but we will have it for next year as well. She loves it!

Lead Balloon - Series 4 [DVD]
Lead Balloon - Series 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jack Dee
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love it!, 29 Oct. 2013
We are great Jack Dee's fans and particularly like Lead Balloon. Fantastic buy and also purchased the other series. We watch it often.

Club Penguin Puffles Towel
Club Penguin Puffles Towel
Offered by Home-Expressions

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy!, 29 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Club Penguin Puffles Towel
If your children like club penguin they will love this towel! Good quality and excellent design. Brilliant gift for club penguin lovers ;0)

Sylvanian Families Let's Play Playpen
Sylvanian Families Let's Play Playpen
Offered by EOS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to the Sylvanian collection, 29 Oct. 2013
My daughter has been playing a lot with this Sylvanian playpen and it is a great addition to her collection.

The Puppet Company - My First Puppet - Mouse Hand Puppet
The Puppet Company - My First Puppet - Mouse Hand Puppet
Offered by Puppets By post

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely puppet, 29 Oct. 2013
I use puppets a lot to teach and this little mouse is great. Very soft and strong so children can use it as well.

50 x Single Medium Cupcake / Fairy Cake / Muffin Cake Cases [4006]
50 x Single Medium Cupcake / Fairy Cake / Muffin Cake Cases [4006]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic buy!, 29 Oct. 2013
We had 50 cupcakes to give away at my daughter's birthday party and the cases were brilliant and made giving the cakes out so easy.

MEXICAN RED SOMBRERO + MOUSTACHE NOVELTY FANCY DRESS ACCESSORY HAT TASH HOLIDAY STAG NIGHT NOVELTY HAT
Offered by I LOVE FANCY DRESS

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 29 Oct. 2013
My daughter had a Mexican day at school and I ordered this at the last minute. She looked brilliant on the day and the hat was fantastic. The moustache did not last long but had bought some spare ones ;0)

Kids' French: First Steps in Learning
Kids' French: First Steps in Learning
by CRS Records
Edition: Audio CD

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 29 Oct. 2013
I needed a CD with some French teaching songs and I was very disappointed with the English accent on the CD. I missed the return date but I really do not understand how a Kids' French CD can have such bad accent and some pronunciation mistakes. Will definitely not use it. Waste of money.

Character World Disney Club Penguin Arctic Single Panel Duvet Set
Character World Disney Club Penguin Arctic Single Panel Duvet Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy!, 29 Dec. 2012
My daughter aged 7 is mad about Club Penguin and she just LOVES this duvet set. It is very nice on her bed and she is thrilled. Good quality,very colorful, easy to wash and dry.

Real Fun Traditional Metal Pogo Stick - Red
Real Fun Traditional Metal Pogo Stick - Red
Offered by The Toys and Games Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pogo stick, 29 Dec. 2012
Bought it for my daughter for Christmas and it is exactly what she wanted. Will need some practice but very well made, sturdy and good quality item.

Page: 1 | 2