Profile for S. Atkinson > Reviews

Content by S. Atkinson

S. Atkinson (London, UK)

KINGA Aroma Diffuser 300ML Essential oil Diffuser Electric Ultrasonic Humidifier Aromatherapy Cool Mist Humidifier, Air Purifier, 7 Color LED light 4 time-setting Classic Light-Wood Grain, Whisper-Quiet
Offered by KINGA UK

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to operate, 23 April 2016
Arrived promptly. looks lovely. easy to operate. not 5 stars because it's a bit pricey.

The Green Kitchen: Delicious and Healthy Vegetarian Recipes for Every Day
The Green Kitchen: Delicious and Healthy Vegetarian Recipes for Every Day
by David Frenkiel

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Book, 10 May 2014
Great recipes, lovely writing and photography, recipes work well and provide inspiration to eat better and more healthily, I even went out and picked my own nettles.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery and my cat loves it, 10 May 2014
Really fast delivery. Does what it says and my cat loves it. 3 temp settings but we leave it on the low one most of the time as she is pretty old and feels the cold. Best thing about this is that it is a UK plug - the last electric blanket had to have a two pin socket adaptor which kept falling out.

Creative TravelSound 250
Creative TravelSound 250
Offered by MP3PartsEurope

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but fragile, 12 Jun. 2008
I have had 2 sets of these creative speakers which overall I think are great for the money. The sound is good both depth and loudness and they are super small size for travelling. BUT my only complaint is that both of my sets have blown their speakers (this second set after only 2 months). I do a lot of travelling and always have them wrapped in something soft, but both times the speakers have blown for no reason. (I do not play the music loud either as I am massage therapist!). They are fragile so watch out! Creative, if you read this - put a covering over them please!