Profile for H. Doble > Reviews

Content by H. Doble

H. Doble "pooch39dog"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
FITNESS MAD Strong Grip Hand Exerciser, Medium (Purple)
FITNESS MAD Strong Grip Hand Exerciser, Medium (Purple)
Offered by A&A Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for musicians, 16 Jun. 2016
I play the flute and I was having problems with my left hand thumb and it was getting so painful that playing was becoming an issue. I thought this would help and it has. It made me realise how weak my left hand was and using it on a daily basis for a few minutes a day, has not only strengthed my thumb and hand, it has made my fingers more flexible. A must for all flute players! I would recommend this product.

Bitter Water (Douglas Brodie series Book 2)
Bitter Water (Douglas Brodie series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars A well written book and a good story which keeps you guessing, 16 Jun. 2016
A well written book and a good story which keeps you guessing. I would recommend this book and the other books in the series

New Balance 860v5, Women's Running Shoes, Spectrum Blue/Acidic Green/Blue Bell, EU 40 (US 8.5/UK 6.5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Trainers, 11 Feb. 2016
I take a size 5 shoe but always a 6.5 in trainers and these were perfect. No breaking in required and the gel insole made them very comfortable. The trainers are also very light.

Unique Wishlist Sterling Silver Plain Novelty Treble Clef Studs *BAS/A159
Unique Wishlist Sterling Silver Plain Novelty Treble Clef Studs *BAS/A159
Offered by Unique Wishlist

5.0 out of 5 stars Great earrings and bigger than I thought they would be, 11 Feb. 2016
Great earrings and bigger than I thought they would be. I bought a pair for my musical friend as well.

Dew Womens Sterling Silver Classic Knot Stud Earrings 48235HP
Dew Womens Sterling Silver Classic Knot Stud Earrings 48235HP

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the earrings, 31 Jan. 2016
Love the earrings. Good quality and comfortable to wear. They are small about 3mm across but that was the size I was looking for. They arrived quickly and came in a grey box with a leaflet about how to look after them. Would recommend the seller and the earrings.

More Mile High Viz Waterproof Backpack Rucksack Bag Cover for Cycling or Running MM1394
Offered by The Sportswear Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 20 Nov. 2014
Have only used it once so far but i found it easy to put on and didn't ruck up as some people had commented. Guess that could depend on the size of the rucksack and how full it is! I felt safer user it and felt more visible to drivers. Don't know if it was my imagination but I felt drivers gave me room when I used it. Either way, would recommend because it makes you highly visible and therefore safer.

Nocturne, Op. 17
Nocturne, Op. 17

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Piece, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Nocturne, Op. 17 (MP3 Download)
I bought this download as I am learning to play it! As I am studying towards my G7 flute this piece is going to be a real challenge, but it is so beautiful and I love it, then I'm looking forward to the long challenge ahead. If you are a higher grade then it will be easier to play (believe it's G8). I highly recommend this piece.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Case, Onyx Black - fits all Paperwhite generations

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cover, 26 Dec. 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for my husband and he loves it. He likes the fact that it is slim, the kindle fits well in its place and particularly likes the way the kindle automatically starts up and closes when the cover is opened or closed. Highly recommend.

DecalGirl Skin for Kindle Paperwhite - Violet Worlds
DecalGirl Skin for Kindle Paperwhite - Violet Worlds

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 22 Nov. 2013
I love this skin. Firstly, it's my favourite colour and I like flowers. Secondly it was really easy to apply and third it gives my kindle character and its easy to find. It's individual and so I highly recommend it.

The Drugs Don't Work: A Global Threat (Penguin Specials)
The Drugs Don't Work: A Global Threat (Penguin Specials)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must Read, 8 Nov. 2013
A short, precise explanation as to why antibiotics are failing. Informative and interesting and a must read. It certainly opened my eyes and I won't be rushing to the doctors with my sore throat asking for antibiotics!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3