Profile for questril > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
CTM Womens Sequin Mesh Bumbag Waist Pack, Black
CTM Womens Sequin Mesh Bumbag Waist Pack, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Glasto worthy, 28 Sept. 2013
I bought this for my daughter to keep her money etc safe at music festivals and look attractive too. This certainly does exactly what she wanted it to.

One Wicked Sin
One Wicked Sin
by Nicola Cornick

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but not my favourite, 23 Sept. 2013
This review is from: One Wicked Sin (Paperback)
Perhaps the characters were well matched but they weren't particularly pleasant-no blushing debutante but an unhappily divorced woman who becomes a prostitute to survive matched with an Earl who uses her as a romantic diversion from his other (possibly treasonous) activities. I usually like Nicola Cornick's books but not so keen on this one.

ProCook Essentials 4 Piece Set
ProCook Essentials 4 Piece Set

4.0 out of 5 stars smart cookware, 23 Sept. 2013
This review is from: ProCook Essentials 4 Piece Set
A smart set of cookware. It is of a good weight and looks sturdy and well made. I bought the set for my daughter at Uni and she's very pleased with it.

Roxy Long Haul 110L Split roller - Flower
Roxy Long Haul 110L Split roller - Flower

5.0 out of 5 stars Packs a lot, 16 Sept. 2013
A great way of packing a lot of clothes-the two inner halves are separated by zipped compartments which is useful to keep it tidy. Several extra pockets useful for smaller items. We bought this to replace a similar one (same brand) which lasted well and was only replaced when a wheel broke off (we had had it for around 5 years ). Time will tell if this one lasts !

Desigual Women's Mary White Wedges 31Ps429100040 6.5 UK, 40 EU
Desigual Women's Mary White Wedges 31Ps429100040 6.5 UK, 40 EU
Offered by TAMARA-LEDERWAREN

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely shoes, 30 July 2013
Really lovely shoes-I usually wear 6-6.5 sized shoes and the width is also right (I tend to find shoes to be too narrow)-there is a rubber base to the shoe which gives it grip. Be warned the pattern on the shoes is placed differently although the basic pattern is the same (so don't expect the shoes to be exactly the same). .The sole is leather and the upper is a kind of canvas material-probably wont keep very clean but a comfortable fit and look lovely

Picking Up the Pieces (Radio Edit)
Picking Up the Pieces (Radio Edit)

5.0 out of 5 stars great song, 6 July 2013
Love this song -Paloma's songs have become much more dramatic this one is my favourite so far-great singer -what more is there to say ?

Neon UV Hot Pink 4 Layers Tutu Skirt
Neon UV Hot Pink 4 Layers Tutu Skirt

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, 6 July 2013
The tutu has 4 layers , they are see-through but it is unlikely that you would get a net skirt that isn't. They are definitely fit for purpose-in my case I bought them for a Race for life run.

The Rake to Redeem Her (Ransleigh Rogues, Book 2) (Mills & Boon Historical)
The Rake to Redeem Her (Ransleigh Rogues, Book 2) (Mills & Boon Historical)
by Julia Justiss

5.0 out of 5 stars More than your standard romance, 6 July 2013
I loved this because the relationship was more textured than most I have read with issues of Caroline's fear of childbirth (a very real concern at the time) and dealing with Max's battle to re-establish his reputation (and government). I liked the way both characters had to reevaluate their own needs as the story progressed.

Trailing Fuchsia Mixed Collection 10 plug plants
Trailing Fuchsia Mixed Collection 10 plug plants

3.0 out of 5 stars Plants looked healthy but died, 6 July 2013
I don't know what I did to these plants-they arrived safely and looked healthy enough but six have died in the hanging basket even though all the other plants were thriving-it could be how I looked after them (other plants I ordered have been fine) .First the leaves started to die off ,and then the stems gradually turned brown from the base upwards.

Hanging Basket Mixed Summer Collection 10 plug plants from Plugplants4u
Hanging Basket Mixed Summer Collection 10 plug plants from Plugplants4u

4.0 out of 5 stars good variety, 13 Jun. 2013
The plants arrived safely within a few days of ordering. They were a little squashed but recovered well and are in a good healthy condition. The plants were not named so I had to gthink this is what I have -one upright fuschia, a pretty coral/white verbena, a blue/white lobelia, a yellow mini petunia, a daisy-like trialing plant, an orange mini-petunia, 2 varigated ivies (both different), the other 2 are plants which haven't flowered yet so I don't know what they are. All of the plants are different so you don't have to try to coordinate where they go.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6