Profile for Caroline > Reviews

Adore Yourself Slim
Adore Yourself Slim
by Lisa Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars SOMETHING SPECIAL, 21 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Adore Yourself Slim (Paperback)
It's the only `diet' book I've read in it's entirely. It's such a happy engaging book that you feel uplifted and inspired from the very first chapter. It's surprisingly motivating throughout and got me to take action and sustain it.

I've lost just over 2 stone so far using this book's methods. I had previously struggled with my weight over the last 6 years- losing a few pounds, then putting some on and slowly creeping up. It was frustrating and demoralising and yes I wasn't feeling very good about myself. But this book really shifts your thinking to weight loss being `enjoyable' and it really is! I feel I have more control over my life and I've felt really great while losing the weight- it wasn't a `battle' as it has so much been like in the past. It's not a fad diet so what you lose you will keep off and the lifestyle changes aren't huge changes and can easily be incorporated in a busy lifestyle. The book is packed full of great ideas covering psychological, physical and practical aspects of weight loss.

This book will give you back your confidence and enthusiasm- even before you lose the weight. I highly recommend this book because it's sensible, logical, fun and it absolutely works!