Profile for mickmoran61 > Reviews

Content by mickmoran61

mickmoran61

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased!, 6 Mar. 2013
I bought this because I was very disappointed with aTomTom I bought last year. I have tried it out a few times and it is reasonably easy to easy to operate. The maps are accurate and the road positioning too (not the case with TomTom).

I look forward to using it.

Kaleidoscope Heart
Kaleidoscope Heart

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb New Album, 20 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Kaleidoscope Heart (MP3 Download)
I seem to have been waiting forever for something new from Sara B. Kaleidoscope Heart was so worth the wait! I loved "Little Voice" for its sultry smoothness. Kaleidoscope Heart is edgier,rockier but still with that intense love ballad feel to be found in songs like "The Light", just where it's wanted. "King of Anything" (the single) is catchy with attitude.
Overall, a fantastic album from this under-rated multi-talented singer/songwriter/musician. I for one am going to enjoy it.

Bipra USB 2.0 to SATA/IDE Adapter Kit with Power Adapter for 2.5/3.5/5.25 inch SATA or IDE Drive
Offered by Bipra Limited Number 1 Hard Drive Specialist

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 10 Feb. 2011
I bought the IOMAX USB 2.0 to SATA/IDE Adapter Kit in January. My daughters laptop had crashed and she was devastated because she thought she had lost all of her photos and music.
I removed her hard-drive which was a SATA type. I did need to purchase some software to read her drive. Once I had this I was able to see everything on the drive and copy it off. I copied to both a DVD and an external hard-drive.
I now have a very happy daughter and I don't live in fear of a hard-drive crash!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2011 9:40 PM GMT