Profile for Ms. H. S. Mohammed > Reviews

Content by Ms. H. S. Mohammed

Ms. H. S. Mohammed (LAHNDAHN)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for someone else and they were very happy with it, 15 Aug. 2016
Bought this for someone else and they were very happy with it. It looks awesome. Only downside was delivery but I'm just used to one day delivery.

Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 - Magma Red (PS4)
Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 - Magma Red (PS4)
Offered by GamesdirectLTD

2.0 out of 5 stars I mean it's just a controller and works as it ..., 9 Oct. 2015
I mean it's just a controller and works as it should. One issue though is that I got a white controller in a package for a red magma controller, the one I actually ordered.

TECHGEAR® Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920 Series) GLASS Edition Genuine Tempered Glass Screen Protector Guard Cover (Galaxy S6)
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars It's actually amazing and once you put it on, 2 Oct. 2015
It's actually amazing and once you put it on, you can barely differentiate between it and your screen. Also let's take a moment to get excited about not having to spend ages to avoid bubbles that practically inevitable. It really is a revelation.

She'll Take It (Little Black Dress)
She'll Take It (Little Black Dress)

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!, 27 Dec. 2012
Years ago I found a set of LBD books in my house and this was the first I read. It's incredibly fun and endearing and has a great many laugh out loud moments. I find myself quoting it to my sister a lot. Seriously, get it.

12.3" Black Multi Region Portable DVD Player Swivel Screen with Digital Freeview TV & Recorder with Analogue TV. 300 Games, Rechargeable Battery with Car and Mains charger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply INCREDIBLE!, 20 Dec. 2008
I will keep this short and sweet. This dvd player is incredible, seriously, one of the best i have ever owned and with a nice little price tag. The quality of the picture is brilliant as is the sound. I recommend to anyone wishing to purchase a quality portable dvd player.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2009 3:20 AM GMT