Profile for Malink > Reviews

Content by Malink

Malink

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
DIGIFLEX 2.5 Sata to USB Hard Drive Caddy HDD Enclosure Case Laptop and PC parts
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, reliable, excellent!, 25 Sept. 2013
My PS3 died, it was a sad day. A months previously I had even replaced the original 40GB hard drive with a 500GB drive. So, of course I replaced the PS3 immediately and then had these two drives gathering dust. I bought one of these for the 40GB drive, within 10 mins of opening the package I had a fully working external hard drive for my laptop. In fact it was so good I immediately bought another one for the 500GB drive! For less than £20 I now have two external drives for transporting data, backing up pictures etc. Highly recommend.

The Truth: (Discworld Novel 25) (Discworld series)
The Truth: (Discworld Novel 25) (Discworld series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good old Pratchett, 29 Aug. 2013
I'm a fan of the series and although I've missed a few of the later ones I've read a lot of them. This is good holiday reading, easy going but felt a bit by-the-numbers compared to some of the others. If you're a fan then you have to read it, but if you are new to the series then do yourself a favour and start at the beginning.

Dearly Devoted Dexter
Dearly Devoted Dexter

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Aug. 2013
Getting into Dexter a little late, I prefer the books as the character is a lot darker than the TV version, kind of like the difference between the book and film versions of James Bond. Anyway, I digress.. I thought this book was better than the first one, highly recommended.

King Of The Waves
King Of The Waves
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Old school rock, 13 Aug. 2013
This review is from: King Of The Waves (Audio CD)
Bought for surf hell as I'm learning to play it on the PS3. The rest of the album is surprisingly good too, not too much filler and lots of good tunes.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly and does the job, 13 Aug. 2013
I discovered just in time that the lens hood is specific to the lens, just in time as I was about to buy a "prettier" petal style one. This fits the lens, and works correctly. Cheap and functional, it does the job perfectly.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 16, 2013 5:53 PM BST

HTC Micro USB Car Charger - Compatible HTC Mobile Phone Range - One S, V, X, Desire, HD, S, V, X, Z, Sensation, XE, XL, Wildfire, S, Rhyme, Radar, Explorer, Incredible S - Mobile Accessories by Sunwire
Offered by ONX3

5.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 12 July 2013
Updated a few months later..
The one I bought for my wife never worked, we thought it was her car but having eventually swapped them around it just doesn't work. Mine has now died, on taking the connector off I can see that the wire has snapped inside. Yes, I could solder it but having seen the quality I don't think I want it connected to my car anyway! Paid a few quid more and got a great dual USB socket, powerful enough to charge a tablet or modern smartphone and I can use my own USB cables so it's future proof.

I bought this originally for my Blackberry, (and also one for my wife's Galaxy S2). It didn't work with the Blackberry but I can't complain, it does state that it's for the HTC but isn't the U in USB for Universal? Anyway, I've since changed up for an S3 and it works fine with that. Not bad for £1 and free shipping..

Stagg Colourful Kazoo
Stagg Colourful Kazoo
Offered by PlayRecord Net

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 30 May 2013
Just as advertised, it's a cheap and colourful kazoo and so far has stood up to my kids. We got four, all came in different colours and all work nicely.

The LEGO® Ideas Book
The LEGO® Ideas Book
by Daniel Lipkowitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 30 May 2013
This review is from: The LEGO® Ideas Book (Hardcover)
My son has loads of lego, some of it from when I was a kid. All the kits end up jumbled in a big box and this book is great for ideas of new things to build. Love it!

Black 20CM Short Small USB Data Sync Charge Cable - Premium Quality - For All Apple Devices iPhone 3GS 4 4S, iPad 1 2 3
Offered by Inspire retail ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 30 May 2013
I ordered this to link my car stereo to my Ipod. Firstly, it isn't 20cm, which meant that it didn't fit. There are plenty of shorter cables on Amazon, if I'd wanted a 15cm cable I would have bought one. Secondly, it fell apart on day 2. I must have plugged it in twice, then the connector casing fell off. Definitely one to avoid.

VTech Mobigo Software Thomas
VTech Mobigo Software Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 24 April 2013
This review is from: VTech Mobigo Software Thomas (Toy)
My boy (5) loves this. I was concerned that he might be a bit too old for it but he loves it and plays happily with it regularly. Works with Mobigo1 (for anyone who is concerned about compatibility) and has a variety of games mini-games to choose from. It looks a lot better than the Cars game that shipped with the console.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5