Profile for Christina > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
LEGO Hero Factory 44021: Splitter Beast vs. Furno & Evo
LEGO Hero Factory 44021: Splitter Beast vs. Furno & Evo

5.0 out of 5 stars Hero Factory., 25 May 2015
Bought this a present, it went down a storm. I would recommend this item.

LEGO Hero Factory 44025 Bulk Drill Machine
LEGO Hero Factory 44025 Bulk Drill Machine
Offered by Sukiyaki JP

5.0 out of 5 stars Hero Factory., 25 May 2015
Bought as a present, it went down a treat, I would recommend this item.

The Skinny ActiFry Cookbook: Guilt-free & Delicious ActiFry Recipe Ideas: Discover The Healthier Way to Fry!
by CookNation

5.0 out of 5 stars Actifry Booklet., 25 May 2015
Really good book, I have done quite a few recipes and I am very pleased with this item. The only thing I would say is that the quality of the booklet is not wonderful, considering that it would be used in the kitchen were splashes can occur, and is difficult to keep the pages open when being used. Other than that I would recommend this Actifry Booklet.

VELCRO Brand Stick On Tape - 20mm x 2.5m, White
VELCRO Brand Stick On Tape - 20mm x 2.5m, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Velcro roll., 25 May 2015
Bought this item with a vie to putting my Christmas Cards up. Very good product for many things. I would recommend this item.

Kodak Genuine 10B/ 10C Ink Cartridge Combo Pack - Black/ Colour (425/ 420 Pages)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak Cartridges., 25 May 2015
Two cartridges, and such a good price . I would recommend this product

Friedland 200m D914 Libra Plus Wirefree Portable Chime and Push
Friedland 200m D914 Libra Plus Wirefree Portable Chime and Push

5.0 out of 5 stars Bell Push., 25 May 2015
Up to know product seems to be doing what it should and I have no issues with it. The bell/ tune is very loud and is adjustable in so many ways. A light can flash also to warn of visitors. I would highly recommend this item as being an ideal product.

The Ultimate Collection
The Ultimate Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars John Denver Best., 25 May 2015
This review is from: The Ultimate Collection (Audio CD)
All the favourites of John Denver, and such a good price. I would highly recommend this item.

Gardensity ® PARASOL New 2.7m Steel Metal Powder Coated Garden Furniture Parasol With Winding Crank & Tilt Function (Green)
Offered by InternetukShop

4.0 out of 5 stars Sun Parasol., 25 May 2015
I have not used this item yet, still waiting for the nice weather. Have looked and the parasol and opened it up inside, it looks and feels a good value product, the material is of a decent kind and the spokes feel strong. Can not wait to try it out.

Patlock Instant French Door and Conservatory Security Lock
Patlock Instant French Door and Conservatory Security Lock
Offered by J C Plastics LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Patlock Security., 25 May 2015
Bought this for our new French windows, I really like the simple operation of this device to make the doors more secure and a visual deterrent as well. It also specifies on the product just what it is, so from outside this is obvious that the doors are highly secure. I would highly recommend this product.

Philips InfraPhil HP3616 150 W Infrared Lamp for Effective Pain Relief
Philips InfraPhil HP3616 150 W Infrared Lamp for Effective Pain Relief

4.0 out of 5 stars Heat help., 25 May 2015
Bought it for my partner, he said it gives out plenty of heat. Unfortunately for his problem it did not seem to help that much. For normal muscular conditions I am sure it would be a help. I bough a similar product years ago for my dad, at the time he was having trouble with his hip. He did say that it did help for some time until his hip was past its help. So on saying that I would recommend this item.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8