Profile for Katharine > Reviews

Content by Katharine

Katharine

Duolingo: Learn Languages Free
Duolingo: Learn Languages Free

5.0 out of 5 stars What a terrific app. I'm learning Italian from scratch but it ..., 13 Jun. 2016
What a terrific app. I'm learning Italian from scratch but it has loads of other languages. Thoroughly recommended for beginners. It makes learning the language almost addictive!

Killer Sudoku for Kindle
Killer Sudoku for Kindle

5.0 out of 5 stars The best killer Sudoku app available, 13 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Killer Sudoku for Kindle (App)
The best killer Sudoku app available, although I find I can solve all the 'impossible' games.

BlackBerry Leap UK SIM-Free Smartphone
BlackBerry Leap UK SIM-Free Smartphone
Offered by ULTIMATE PHONESHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Jun. 2016
I was looking for a replacement for my three year old Blackberry Z10, which was overheating. The transition to the Leap was entirely painless. The only adjustment I had to make was to get used to the slightly larger size. It is cheaper to buy the phone and pay for a SIM only contract rather than sign up to a contract that includes the phone.

Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote
Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little device, 7 Jan. 2016
Does exactly what I expected.

Givenchy Organza Eau Du Parfum -  3.3-Ounce
Givenchy Organza Eau Du Parfum - 3.3-Ounce
Offered by IamFamous

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 16 Dec. 2014
My absolute favourite perfume, and at an astonishing price. People often ask me what perfume I have when I am wearing Organza - never for any other perfumes.

Sudoku Puzzle Challenge
Sudoku Puzzle Challenge

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sudoku app, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Sudoku Puzzle Challenge (App)
The best Sudoku app I have found - and I've tried them all. It also includes variations such as Killer Sudoku, which no other app does satisfactorily.

Star Walk
Star Walk

3.0 out of 5 stars Can I make this work on my Kindle Fire HDX, 18 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Star Walk (App)
The app looks beautiful, BUT I can't get it to point correctly to the sky. I have checked the time and GPS location, which are correct. Does anyone know what I need to do?

Killer Sudoku
Killer Sudoku

1.0 out of 5 stars No use to me, 3 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Killer Sudoku (App)
Does not allow you to enter potential solutions, which is essential for killer sudoku. Can someone please create a good app for killer sudoku?

Poetic Slimline Case with Smart Cover Auto Wake and Sleep Feature for New Kindle Fire HDX 7 2nd Generation 2013 7 inch Tablet - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 6 Jan. 2014
I was looking for a lightweight but robust cover for my new Kindle Fire HDX. This is perfect and very good value too. The back section is solid and tough plastic, and it clipped easily on to the Kindle. The front has a magnetic clasp which switches the Kindle on and off as you open and close it, and the folding panels support it neatly in two different positions.

It arrived very quickly from the supplier.