Profile for Gym Morisson > Reviews

Content by Gym Morisson

Gym Morisson "G.Morrisson." (Liverpool, England.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Weldtite Puncture Repair Outfit by Weldtite
Weldtite Puncture Repair Outfit by Weldtite
Offered by Sam Cycling Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and compact item. It does the job well ..., 26 July 2017
Small and compact item. It does the job well and is transported with me whenever I go out on my bike, just in case that dreaded puncture occurs. I will purchase again when necessary.

Pampers Change Mats - 5 x Packs of 12 (60 Change Mats)
Pampers Change Mats - 5 x Packs of 12 (60 Change Mats)
Offered by British Essentials

5.0 out of 5 stars They are easy to carry with you in your baby change bag, 26 July 2017
Such a necessary product for parents with new born babies. They are clean and hygienic and padded. They are easy to carry with you in your baby change bag. They are disposable. They have great water retention and trap all of the baby waste allowing you to fold up and dispose of without stress, in fact you can use one hand to do this procedure while using your other hand to control your child. Highly recommend this product. Also and when you no longer need them for your child, you can use them for the dog. (If you have a dog that is).x.

MERRY'S Mens Aviator Polarized Sunglasses Coating Lens Driving Shades S8712 (Red&Black)
Offered by MERRY'S Official Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sturdy, leather holder case supplied with this item, 26 July 2017
Well made. Strong frames. Nice sturdy, leather holder case supplied with this item. The lenses are of good quality and appear to be hard wearing and should not scratch easily. They look great when worn and they feel comfy. They are similar to those worn by Iron Man and I have had numerous positive comments when I am wearing these glasses even though I don't claim to be Iron Man!x

Pampers Baby Dry Size 4+ (Maxi Plus) Giga Pack 112 Nappies
Pampers Baby Dry Size 4+ (Maxi Plus) Giga Pack 112 Nappies

5.0 out of 5 stars They are an amazing product and perform exceptionally well, 26 July 2017
What can you say about Pampers? They are an amazing product and perform exceptionally well. They were slightly cheaper else were but That's not really too much of an issue as they arrived at my door and I didn't have shop around and carry such a heavy parcel. My son wore Pampers when he was a kid and in my experience, they are the best for water retention! Too be honest and you can call me a snob but I wouldn't use another product! Highly recommend this product!

4 Pairs of Mens High Performance Thermal Ski Socks / UK 6-11 Eur 39-45
4 Pairs of Mens High Performance Thermal Ski Socks / UK 6-11 Eur 39-45
Offered by online wholesale uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for a top quality product, 26 July 2017
Great price for a top quality product! Me and my son wore our own pair of these socks for our skiing holiday to Val Thorens and they performed brilliantly. They wash well and don't seem to 'bobble'. They are comfy and did not cause 'shin rubbing' as ski socks tend to do! Highly recommend and I will definitely purchase this product again if necessary!

StickerFactory (Pack of 100pcs) Best Assorted Vinyl Decal Stickers Pack - All Different Top Trendy Random Styles Stickers Pack - Best for Laptop Macbook Skateboard Snowboard Luggage Suitcase iPhone Car Bike Bumper Stickers Bomb Pack - Vintage Retro Pop Art Graffiti Super Cool Decal Stickers Pack
Offered by Kingk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item. Loads of choices, 26 July 2017
Great item. Loads of choices. Vibrant colours. Good glue on the back of each sticker. They should last for a rather long time on my sons 50CC motor bike. I'll buy this product again if necessary!

SevenMye Donald Trump Make America Great Again Hats Embroidered ,The 2016 Presidential Election,RED
Offered by Large vision

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, novelty item, 26 July 2017
Fun, novelty item. I'm English and I love Mr. Trump! I wear this hat really to annoy Donald Trump's enemies, especially sexist women. It's a bit of fun. It's well made. It's colour is vibrant and stitched really well. I would recommend for any one who wants to annoy people who don't agree with Donald Trump's policies.

Mens Soft Faux Black Leather Folding Wallet Black Trifold Slim Bifold Card Coin Purse Clear Panel Driving Licence Holder
Offered by Pelicanshop

3.0 out of 5 stars You can get better quality wallets but not for this price, 26 July 2017
Reasonably well made. You can get better quality wallets but not for this price. The Velcro is secured firmly. It has started to loose some material from it already so I anticipate that it will only last me for a year or so but it's performing ok for now. When I need a new one, I will most probably pay for a top quality one which should last a lot longer.

LEVEL 33© Star Wars First Order Stormtrooper 'Support The Troops' - Vinyl Decal - Application Card Included
Offered by Black Country Vinyls

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy item. It should weather well, 26 July 2017
Smaller than I expected but well made. Sturdy item. It should weather well. It looks great on my vehicle. I feel proud to be supporting our troops and now I can display this through this sticker.

AQF Leather Double End Dodge Speed Ball MMA Boxing Floor to Ceiling Punch Bag
AQF Leather Double End Dodge Speed Ball MMA Boxing Floor to Ceiling Punch Bag
Offered by SPORTS INSIDE

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little item, 26 July 2017
Arrived as expected. Nice little item. Easy to install in my room as I already had a bracket on my ceiling. The elastick is tough and durable and the steel brackets that come with this item are more than adequate to do the job. I would have preferred the elastic to be more 'ridged' though! I tied two large knots in my elastic in order to make the wobble/stretch, more firm. Nice item though. I would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11