Profile for J. Laursen > Reviews

Content by J. Laursen

J. Laursen (Isle of Wight, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
CD Storage plastic Boxes (5 Pack) Holds 52cd's Per Box =260 !!
CD Storage plastic Boxes (5 Pack) Holds 52cd's Per Box =260 !!
Offered by Super.Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great for storing cd's, 17 Feb. 2016
These are great for storing cd's, you can see yhrough the plastic to read the cases and they are easy to handle.

Jamie Oliver Sharpening Steel - Black
Jamie Oliver Sharpening Steel - Black
Offered by home_essentials

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, 9 Jan. 2015
Bought as a present with the instructions to buy the most expensive you can afford! This has so far been worth every penny, we have had cheap sharpening steels before and they have not lasted. Christmas and New Year carving was easy and I have a very happy partner 😊

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Bosch Decalcifying Tablets for Coffee Machines and Kettles, 15 Nov. 2013
Couldn't find these in any shop and my Tassimo was refusing to work without a descaling. Simple and easy to use.

Ernie Ball Earthwood Light Acoustic Guitar Strings
Ernie Ball Earthwood Light Acoustic Guitar Strings

5.0 out of 5 stars Ernie Ball Earthwood Light Acoustic Guitar Strings, 15 Nov. 2013
We love all Ernie Ball strings, love all the different packages. The acoustic needed restringing and this was our first choice.

Hippy Wig & Beard Set - Adult Accessory
Hippy Wig & Beard Set - Adult Accessory
Offered by Fancy a Change

5.0 out of 5 stars Hippy Wig & Beard Set - Adult Accessory, 15 Nov. 2013
This was bought with the Jesus costume, great set and easy to wear. The beard and wig set have been worn several times now!

Jesus mens fancy dress costume
Jesus mens fancy dress costume
Offered by Blyme

5.0 out of 5 stars Jesus mens fancy dress costume, 15 Nov. 2013
My son used this for his Halloween costume, everyone loved it. It fitted really well even though he's really tall.

Bosch Original Tassimo Cleaning Tablets (1 Box of 10 Tablets) c/w FREE Cadbury Chocolate Bar (Bosch Pt No 310575)
Offered by QUAILITAS LIMITED

4.0 out of 5 stars Bosch Original Tassimo Cleaning Tablets, 15 Nov. 2013
Easy to use and great results. Have used them for cleaning thermos that tasted of coffee, now it can be used for hot water for tea

I Will Be Motivational Art Poster Print - 33x48 cm
I Will Be Motivational Art Poster Print - 33x48 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars I Will Be... Poster, 1 April 2013
I love the photograph quality of the print, I had bought something similar for 3x the price which was on gorgeous hand made paper, but at a higher price so I wasn't sure what to expect. The quality is however really good.
I must however warn that they were sent from the USA and I had to pay £6.31 customs and an £8 handling fee for the Post Office!

This Is Your Life Motivational Quote Poster - 33x48 cm
This Is Your Life Motivational Quote Poster - 33x48 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars This is Your Life... Poster, 1 April 2013
I love the photograph quality of the print, I had bought something similar for 3x the price which was on gorgeous hand made paper, but at a higher price so I wasn't sure what to expect. The quality is however great. There is a slight difference to the manifesto that I previously bought and gifted, but this is also good.

Poster - 91 x 61 cm - Dalai Lama: Instructions for Life Without Frame
Poster - 91 x 61 cm - Dalai Lama: Instructions for Life Without Frame
Offered by Poster Revolution UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Dalai Lama poster, 1 April 2013
The poster itself is on rather cheap paper and not as good as I expected, although I really just wanted these instructions as a print so I am happy with that.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3