Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for K. Hinson > Reviews

Content by K. Hinson

K. Hinson (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Space Marshals
Space Marshals

2.0 out of 5 stars a great game as far as it goes...could have been 5 stars., 3 April 2016
This review is from: Space Marshals (App)
A really engaging shoot em up with a bit of tactics and humour thrown in. Sound effects and graphics are really good and whilst the controls take a bit of getting used to, as far as I am concerned, that is all part of the game.

The big downside is that once you have played a particular mission, the game
becomes unplayable due a glitch. Frame rate drops, rendering is non existent. At first , I thought it was a problem with the level itself, but it appears to effect all previous levels that can be selected. I then thought it was a problem with my Kindle until I read another review here where the same symptoms were noted.

This could have been a five star review, up until this point I was enjoying the game immensely. Please fix the issue if poss and I will gladly write another review.

After the Cure
After the Cure

4.0 out of 5 stars Zombie novels aren't my thing...., 18 May 2015
This review is from: After the Cure (Kindle Edition)
But this isn't a zombie novel. It's a detective story set after a zombie apocalypse. There's a few interesting plot twists and the story moves at a good pace to get you there. I fell for the main characters and was really rooting for them to win. There's also a touch of social commentary which moves this beyond pulp fiction. Well done to the author.

Two Classic Stories
Two Classic Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius insight, 14 Mar. 2015
If you've heard any of the "Meet David Sedaris" broadcasts on radio for you may have already encountered these stories. It is easy to become a fan of David, his insight into the world around him, his observations and how he links his own experiences past a present are accomplishments in themselves. And then he goes and makes you laugh. Sometimes a big belly laugh will escape from you, other times it will be a more subtle "Ha" that takes you by surprise. But the best ones are the ones that make you giggle like a school girl.

Tropical Sun 100% Natural Coconut Water 330 ml (Pack of 12)
Tropical Sun 100% Natural Coconut Water 330 ml (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% natural, tastes as good as the more expensive brand., 26 Sept. 2014
I can't taste any difference between this drink and the expensive fitco. 100% natural and no pulp. I prefer them cold from the fridge. Perfect after a run. Came in a box and packaged in plastic together. This is my second order and I will be quite happy to continue buying as long as the price stays reasonable.

Riptide GP2
Riptide GP2

5.0 out of 5 stars A must, 26 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Riptide GP2 (App)
For consistent good quality games seek out Vector Unit. Riptide Gp2 is another classic. Beautifully rendered with responsive controls and great game play. Keep 'em coming vector unit.

Loco Motors
Loco Motors

5.0 out of 5 stars A surprisingly challenging game, 30 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Loco Motors (App)
I was surprised just how quickly I got hooked by this car stunt game. It has an achievable learning curve and each level allows you to do the bare minimum or be a perfectionist before moving on. The quirky characters and fun colour schemes give you something to spend your in game earned credits on but you never get the feeling you would have to buy something in order to progress.

All in all a rewarding and fun time sink. Well done developers.

The Tribez
The Tribez

3.0 out of 5 stars seen one seen them all, 10 May 2014
This review is from: The Tribez (App)
Same old stuff really, nothing new. Build up your village, town , city, space port, etc with the help of a trustworthy local encouraging you to spend your most precious commodity to speed things up, as the aim of the game is to make in app purchases if you want to make any progress.

Bardbarian - Golden Lute Edition
Bardbarian - Golden Lute Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars About time!, 22 Mar. 2014
A truly challenging game that does not hook you then insist you make several in app purchases before making anything other than pathetic progress. Well done to the developers. I look forward to searching out more of your titles.

Emerald Star (Hetty Feather)
Emerald Star (Hetty Feather)
by Jacqueline Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book not so great ending, 7 Feb. 2014
Alice,8. I thought Emerald Star was a very good book. It was a long one, and l like long books. The ending spoiled it, and I nearly cried.

Jacqueline Wilson Annual 2014 (Annuals 2014)
Jacqueline Wilson Annual 2014 (Annuals 2014)

4.0 out of 5 stars Jacqueline Wilson, 7 Feb. 2014
I'm Alice and my age is 8. I'm completely obsessed with Jacqueline Wilson books, so my mother got it for me for Christmas. The only thing that I would change would be to have a few more stuff to do in it because I finished it quite quickly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3