Profile for Verbardi > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Lifeventure Soft Fibre Towel - Large -
Lifeventure Soft Fibre Towel - Large -

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 Dec. 2013
I have had a few and they were stolen when I went travelling. I am recently doing more sport and they are great in small for a quick mop of the brow and the big ones are great for after a swim.

Lifeventure Soft Fibre Trek Giant Gecko Towel -
Lifeventure Soft Fibre Trek Giant Gecko Towel -

5.0 out of 5 stars I have a few., 12 Dec. 2013

Lifeventure Softfibre Giant Trek Towel - World Green
Lifeventure Softfibre Giant Trek Towel - World Green

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these, 12 Dec. 2013

Sony KDL32W653 32-inch Widescreen Freeview HD LED Smart TV (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, 12 Dec. 2013
This is the best TV I have ever owned. Clear, easy and works so well with my PS3. I can use the TV remote to watch netflix etc. with ease.

Proxima Direct® 3 Port HDMI Switcher 3x1 Auto Switch 3-In 1-Out With 28AWG HDMI Cable (Pigtail Part)

4.0 out of 5 stars works fine, 12 Dec. 2013
Awkward to always have to keep manually changing but this is the curse of a TV with only one HDMI slot.

Speedo MP3 Player Underwater Waterproof Earphones Headphone
Speedo MP3 Player Underwater Waterproof Earphones Headphone

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 12 Dec. 2013
The overall design needs a little work. The over ear clips I replaced with taped on wire and I don't use them underwater. The deep mining ear pieces I have also changed since I don't swim with them. But the sound it reasonable.

Leatherman New Wave Nylon Pouch
Leatherman New Wave Nylon Pouch

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 12 Dec. 2013
Been on my belt at work for ages. Really useful and functional for carrying an kind of multi-tool. I actually keep a knife clipped on the side too. It is solid.

Zoostorm 7877-0409 Advanced Gaming PC (Intel Core i7-3770 3.4GHz Processor, 2TB HDD, 32GB DDR3, Nvidia GeForce 2GB GTX660 Graphics Card, DVD-RW, Windows 8)

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!!!, 12 Dec. 2013
The computer is fantastically fast and smooth. WHEN is works. It's NOT a gaming PC. Paying this much for a computer that crashes and freezes and suffers from emergency bleeps and stutters is a JOKE!
I will never buy ZooStorm again.

Genuine Nokia LUMIA 920 Mains Charger Wall Adaptor AC-10X
Genuine Nokia LUMIA 920 Mains Charger Wall Adaptor AC-10X

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKS!, 12 Dec. 2013
I've had tons of cheap charges. This one has worked the best for my Lumia 920. No issues after a long time of using it.

Leatherman 300-Sand Molle Pouch to Fit Oxide Finish Super Tool/ MUT/ MUT EOD Multi-Tools - Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 12 Dec. 2013
I keep this on my bag strap for cycling. Solid and functional. Perfect for keeping my cycling tools safe or anything else.

Page: 1 | 2