Profile for freedimensional > Reviews

Fisher Bullet Space Pen - Matte Black
Fisher Bullet Space Pen - Matte Black
Offered by Creston

5.0 out of 5 stars What's stopping you?, 9 April 2015
It's the perfect mix of form + function. It's so small and sleek I carry mine everywhere - and I love that just when you think 'I really need a pen' I remember it's right there in my jeans! Can definitely advocate for the matte black, which gives an understated look that appeals to the industrial designer in me, but regret not buying it without a matching clip (which I have since bought separately). This will help as it often rolls off the table. Nothing further to add vs. other reviewers although I do find the ink can sometimes clump and turn gooey after some time in my pocket. Still, it's a design classic with genuine utility. I wouldn't be caught dead without one!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars An EDC essential., 9 April 2015
These are just great - so handy. As an EDC lover I need regular access to all my little trinkets and the quick release system here works a charm. I would prefer to be able to choose the colour (wanted black) so I spread my bets and bought two (ended up with blue as well as black as hoped). These things are incredibly strong and you can have lots of fun asking friends to unhook them - they'll always fail unless you know the trick!

iPad Mini Handmade Felt Wool Case / Sleeve / Cover / Pouch - Black By Yoshie & Nico

5.0 out of 5 stars unique look + very functional, 9 April 2015
I took a risk and bought this hoping the felt would stretch to hold an Apple Smart Cover too, which it happily does after a few days of use. Several months later I also now store a rolled up screen wipe in the bottom, and a Moleskine cahier notebook without visibly warping the look. Only downside is the felt does bobble, but this is to be expected and all part of the charm of this case. I also really like the little brown tag which gives the item a sort of Japanese feel. I think it could be improved with a sewn-on pen loop to hold a stylus but I don't have the necessary skills!

64 to 95 [2005] [DVD]
64 to 95 [2005] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lemon Jelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Immerse yourself in Lemon Jelly and get sticky., 29 April 2005
This review is from: 64 to 95 [2005] [DVD] (DVD)
It's always a fear when a favourite artist 'evolve' their sound. The reviews are either really positive, or scarily negative! When I bought Lemon Jelly's third album, I must admit I was scared I was setting myself up for a huge let-down (some true fan I am!) but my fears were unfounded. This DVD album is simply superb, a must-have, a jewel in the Jelly crown, and every other positive cliche I can think of to sell it to you.
The fact that Lemon Jelly had full creative control over the album's production, it's sleeve design, it's promotion, and every track's accompanying music video is testament to the effing hard work these guys put in to give their audience an authentic Lemon Jelly experience.
The video's have a trippy quality, much in keeping with Lemon Jelly's music. Each track on the DVD has a unique look and feel, from the simple landscape-cruising on "Slow Train" to the complex and actually quite moving "Stay With You". This is a perfect DVD to whack on late at night, when the party is winding down. It will get people's attention, it will keep the party going, it will make you look cool. Buy it!