Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Fitbit
Profile for Leeuk > Reviews

Content by Leeuk

Leeuk

Gatineau Anti-Ageing Gommage 75ml
Gatineau Anti-Ageing Gommage 75ml
Offered by Bath & Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite, 23 May 2014
Love this product.Have tried quite a few different exfoliaters, but always go back to this one.
Service was excellent. Will will be back for more.

LEIGHTON DENNY Essential Remover Acetone Free Polish Remover 125 ml
LEIGHTON DENNY Essential Remover Acetone Free Polish Remover 125 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Leighton Denny great british products., 22 Feb. 2013
This polish remover is a bit more money but worth every penny. Leaves the nails looking shiny, no white film.

Windows® 7 Inside Out
Windows® 7 Inside Out
by Ed Bott

5.0 out of 5 stars From XP to Windows 7, 19 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Windows® 7 Inside Out (Paperback)
After purchasing a new pc with Windows 7 installed I found it quite different than XP. There seemed to be a number of changes so I decided an information book was needed if I was going to get all the benefits from the new system.
I found Inside Out to be just the right book for me. Everything is easy to find and it as been very helpful. I love my computer books they are a good way of learning.I am self taught using books, and I am sure this one is going to help me. I am 77yrs old, and am enjoying reading this book that is so full of information, and answers so many of my questions, up to now they have all been answered. If you want a book with lots of coloured pictures this is not the one for you, but if you want good clear answers if you have any problems then I would recommend this book.