Profile for Dickens > Reviews

Content by Dickens

Dickens

Page: 1 | 2
Waxed laces 2.5mm round great colours - lengths 60cm and 75cm (75cm, Black)
Waxed laces 2.5mm round great colours - lengths 60cm and 75cm (75cm, Black)
Offered by leather unlimited

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Oct. 2015
Great. Prompt service, good laces

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I found it!, 30 May 2015
I have been using Sun In for 36 years (!) ...and was dismayed to find I could no longer get it in the UK. I have tried this one and it works pretty mcuh the same as the UK version, and, it smells better! For those reviewers who didn't find it made much difference - I apply three lots at a time to my roots and dry with a hairdryer after each application. I then wash it out of my hair and apply lots of conditioner. My hair has always remained in pretty good condition, even after all these years!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 6, 2017 1:24 AM GMT

OtterBox iPad 2/3 and 4 Defender Series Case Rugged Protection
OtterBox iPad 2/3 and 4 Defender Series Case Rugged Protection

5.0 out of 5 stars Very robust, 21 Jan. 2015
Withstands being dropped on the floor by my son with learning difficulties. Best case I've come across.

2 X Cheese Grater With Storage Container and Lid
2 X Cheese Grater With Storage Container and Lid
Offered by * * * SHOPPERS STOP * * *

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Jan. 2015
Wouldn't be without one - great product - best grater ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 4 Sept. 2014
I find this case really good. Nice quality, does the job.

Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge S7 / S7 Edge S5 S4 S3 Micro USB Car Charger - Compatible Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge S7 / S7 Edge S5 S4 S3 S2S5620 Monte, Wave, Ace, Galaxy Y, Galaxy Nexus
Offered by 24/7 Oliver

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable 0.9 m / 3 Feet Supports Ethernet, 3D, Audio Return

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 4 Sept. 2014
Much better quality than the cheap looking ones. Recommend it.

Gam3Gear SCART + HDMI to HDMI Converter Convert 480I(NTSC)/576I(PAL) format signal to 720P/1080P HDMI signal output, Easily connect with the DVD, set-top box, HD player, Game Console (PS2 PS3 PSP,Wii,Xbox 360)
Offered by EarthSmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Sept. 2014
Spent hours trying to work out what I needed to connect an old DVD player to a new TV which had a dodgy connection for converting to Scart. This converter is absolutely brilliant for converting from a SCART socket on the DVD player to an HDMI on the TV, solved my proble, made me happy. I also used an Amazon HDMI cable as it looked better quality than some cheap others - and it was.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 23 Mar. 2014
Battery discharges in less than a day. Have let it fully discharge several times but has made no difference. Worse than the battery i was replacing. Do not recommend.

Case Logic Polyester Briefcase for 17.3 inch Laptop and Tablets - Black
Case Logic Polyester Briefcase for 17.3 inch Laptop and Tablets - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Really does the job well, 23 Dec. 2013
I bought this case for a communication device which, unlike a laptop, does not have a fold-down screen and the screen is therefore exposed and in need of greater protection. This bag really does the trick with some extra padding on the side where the pocket it which protects the screen really well. It is a lightweight but quality bag, very compact and easy to carry. After trying several others, I would thoroughly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2